NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Ive tried watching NXt on a few occasions now, paying special attention to Nakamura.

Ā 

I just dont get it. Everyone on here seems.to love him so i assume its just me, but he's rubbish. His facials at the end of this weeks show was rubbish and the way he talks makes him sound stupid.

Ā 

He just looks like an idiot to me and seems act like one. I dunno, maybe im missing something but i dont get him at all

Ive not watched an awful amount of him to be fair so i may not be viewing him in the context needed to fully understand him I guess.

Ā 

I watched his NXT debut as well and that did nothing for me either, but others who had never seen him before were loving it.

Ā 

I dunno, his whole act just seems a bit silly to me but he must be doing something right to have this fanbase.

• Paid Members

I hadn't seen anything of Nakamura prior to his NXT debut but think he's great. He just had charisma that no one else has.

Ā 

On-topic, loved the guy who shouted "Finish him!" after that strike combo from Itami, and Ali was stood there wobbling with a gormless look on his face.

• Paid Members

Itami used #FinishHim on Twitter earlier too, that should totally be his new thing.

That black and yellow tabard he was wearing before his injury made him look like a Mortal Kombat character, so they should just bring that back and go the whole nine yards with it.

Personally I loved the lack of wrestling on this show, but at the same time introducing 3 new talents who should all offer something, AND gave us some awesome video packages. I'd had enough after Raw, SD and last weeks CWC and with what is coming this weekend.

Ā 

And Bliss don't need to change a thing. Absolute filth.

Ive not watched an awful amount of him to be fair so i may not be viewing him in the context needed to fully understand him I guess.

Ā 

I watched his NXT debut as well and that did nothing for me either, but others who had never seen him before were loving it.

Ā 

I dunno, his whole act just seems a bit silly to me but he must be doing something right to have this fanbase.

Ā 

Wrestling is subjective and you're entitled to your wrong opinion.Ā 

Are they still going to be known as Ciampa and Gargano individually though? It's not like they have much name value.

Ā 

I got it when they we're doing Gabe and Evolve a favour by showcasing his top lads. But they've pretty much been proper NXT talent since the start of the year.