NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Could he not return with the Double R spinebuster, he seemed to have one of the best around at the time and there doesn't seem to be a superstar using it as a transition move. Could easily hybrid him further as a Ric Flair meets Arn Anderson type wrestler (which he always has been really)

• Paid Members

. Bobby's going to be an accidental babyface at Full Sail if he's not careful.

I honestly think it's at past that point already. The houseshow crowds are already singing the music.

The Gargano/Ciampa Twitter stuff has been gold.

• Paid Members

Although I habitually read the results every week, I'm so lapsed at this point I can't say any of it ever goes in and even when I see stuff on here getting the full on bumming treatment, it's very rare curiosity gets the better of me and I bother clicking on links to see what the fuss is all about...

Well, more fool me, cos I've just listened to that Bobby Roode music, and seen those GloriousBomb videos and both are absolutely fucking smashing!!

I thought the promo came across a little weak, didn't seem to be a huge reaction during the 'pause for reaction' bits, but I'd tune in just for the chance to catch that theme tune - to point I was getting frustrated this morning waiting for the bus, because the little'un kept interrupting me singing it aloud to answer his various questions.

Nay not good but......glorious.

I'll bet my coat.

Your gambling habit's getting desperate. Time to jacket in.

Anyway, I'm not a regular NXT viewer but I've always liked Roode, so tuned in to see his debut. I have to admit to feeling like I've missed something with his promo, which seemed meandering and contradictory in a non-deliberate way. But then I also wasn't blown away by his music, which struck me as decent but not amazing, so maybe I just need to take the broomstick out of my arse and rewatch the whole thing properly.

It was a pleasant surprise to see Paul Ellering back with a new monster tag team, though I've no opinion of the wrestlers themselves yet. When was he last seen in WWE? Did he turn on LOD to manage DOA? Is he going to be an "in" for the Harris Boys to take over NXT as well?