NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

It took me a while to remember that Jinder Mahal was in the first ever NXT title match. The shitty 3 Man Band was the first thing that sprang to mind. Or that he was Muhammed Hassan (i know he wasn't).

Remember how he joined WWE? By invading Khali matches and slapping him about? That angle went down like a fart in amn elevator.

• Paid Members
Fantastic stuff. Think my ringtone may have to change for the first time in two years (still keeping my YETAY! txt tone though)

Ā 

This needs to go into the chart as soon as its on itunes

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Other than Bayley, how many women in NXT have more internet points than Asuka? Turning her heel seems like an odd choice unless they're going to have quite a long feud. But if the next Takeover is Bayley's NXT swansong, who is there afterwards that's going to be a bigger babyface than Asuka with that crowd?

The debuting Ember Moon, formally known as Athena, has a decent number of internet points I think. After that it's probably going to be Santana Garrett, who I don't think is actually signed but is being used in a similar way to how Blue Pants was and Nikki Storm, now going by the name of Nikki Glenncross

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Ā 

Fantastic stuff. Think my ringtone may have to change for the first time in two years (still keeping my YETAY! txt tone though)

Ā 

This needs to go into the chart as soon as its on iTunes

Ā 

Ā 

Think this one might be my favourite yet.

https://twitter.com/ProjectCiampa/status/762420025042964480

• Paid Members

Was pondering what Bobby is going to use as his finisher in NXT earlier - I've never been entirely sold on the "Roode Bomb", and it's probably a bit similar to the AA for WWE's liking.

Ā 

However, as long as it's renamed the GloriousBomb, I'm fine with it sticking around.

'The Internet' seem to go on about how Peyton Royce and Billie Jean King (can't remember her name, so I'm going with that from now on) are criminally underused in NXT.

Ā 

Billie Kay will be a regular now, now she's got her new ring gear. She even got a shot on Smackdown a month ago. Didn't look that great even in an enhancement role though. Royce certainly hasn't been on TV enough with, last I saw, her Poison Ivy get up. It may have been a little close to what Eva was rocking when she had the green attire. For me though neither are as polished as Santana, who should be out there every week in whatever superhero get up she's got.