Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

5 hours ago, Ladiesman345 said:

Those matches are a bit hard to watch considering what happened to Awesome.

Other than the commentary from Styles where he says something about Awesome killing himself which he obviously couldn't see coming, I don't know what's difficult to watch about them. He hung himself, not like he did a Benoit.

• Paid Members

Funny thing about catching ECW at the moment is that as much as it was of it's time - the fan experience is exactly like NXT. All of these fans who think they are smart being beautifully worked into handing over their money to provide exactly the response desired. Sure, there are plenty of smarky chants but the big stuff all gets over because they're exploiting the fact that these fans think they're inside.

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

David Otunga is off for the next 6 weeks because he's filming a movie, so Booker T is returning to the announce desk. Hopefully this means the return of his "Fave Five" and Kalisto's next match features a "kick to the mask area"

I fucking loved Booker T on commentary. My favourite moment being when there were two Sin Caras and he worked out which was the real one because he saw a piece of dirt on his boot. And then tried his hardest not to burst out laughing immediately after saying it.

What a fucking spaz Cornette is. 

His answer to anything is "well back in the day", "the boys would've done this". Yeah we're in the 2010s now you stupid old cunt. 

He'd take a baseball bat to Michaels' knees? What is he, yakuza? Sad little old man trying to sound hard. All he'd do in a confrontation is talk over you. 

37 minutes ago, Ian 86 said:

Yet you still think the phrase 'fucking spaz' is appropriate!?

Fair 1. Being on the autism spectrum I should choose my wording more carefully