Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

He did fuck all to be fair, forgot he was even under contract. Was a nice nostalgic moment setting him in the CWC but he looked pretty poor and going through the motions the one time I saw him on 205 Live (where he sprayed Kendrick with mist).

23 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

WWE have released Tajiri 

Yeah, he has explained it all quite clearly in this message:

It passed a few days, but it seems that it will not be announced easily, so from me ... injured in the knee owed in January, indeed it is all right without any problems at all, but while the doctor of WWE also gives OK, it is "Risky" When. Well, anybody who is a wrestler's body part who has been doing professional wrestling for many years is a matter of course.

as a company, considering my age of 46 years old, "I can not let the game go on at WWE." I wonder if it will be OK after a while? I tried waiting while doing coach of NXT, but it is still bad by all means. With that kind of amulet, I will return to Japan.

Even though it was only 4 months, I could return to WWE again, no regrets. Just one year ago I tried to try again at the end and I realized that my last youth I went to America ended now. Thanks to HHH and Legal teacher for moving to realize the return. Good-bye, and thank you. WWE, America.

3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Anyone want to commission Tajiri to write a feature film using only Google translate?

It's not like he used google to write it in English.  He wrote it in Japanese and that's how it's been translated.

It's interesting reading it translated word for word like that.  If you went to Japan and used google translate to talk they'd all think you were insane.