Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

I'd guess upto getting away with the steroid trail and then some text along the lines of "Over the next 7 years, Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Federation (WWF) went from strength to strength, eliminating their competition and becoming a multimillion dollar company on the stock market" before the credits roll

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I'd guess upto getting away with the steroid trail and then some text along the lines of "Over the next 7 years, Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Federation (WWF) went from strength to strength, eliminating their competition and becoming a multimillion dollar company on the stock market" before the credits roll

vince-mcmahon.jpg

This fades in mid credits as Thunderstruck by AC/DC kicks in.

• Paid Members

You could see a couple of guys playing Vince if they bulked themselves out a bit. Some of them a bit old now I'd imagine though. People like Fred Ward or Andrew Robinson (Dad in "Hellraiser").

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Josh Brolin would be my pick.

It could be OK, but it's going to be very 'loose' on the truth and swing completely to what Vince and WWE want you to know- similar to the P Diddy-produced movie Notorious (which seemed like an attempt to clear Biggie's name from the 2Pac shootings and beef). There won't be much dirty in it, other than the glamourised Montreal incident (won't it be great to hear about that again?!).

54 minutes ago, Bukamania said:

Tough Enough winner Josh Bredl has been released.

Can't say I'm surprised by that one seeing as he pissed a bunch of people off with the jobber comments about Social Outcasts. Shame though because he definitely had a good look for wrestling. He'll be TNA champ next week.

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

Can't say I'm surprised by that one seeing as he pissed a bunch of people off with the jobber comments about Social Outcasts. Shame though because he definitely had a good look for wrestling. He'll be TNA champ next week.

This is the guy who called himself 'The Yeti' on Breaking Ground? He sucked. Whilst its also reality tv, the fact he didn't listen when he had that ridiculous gimmick made me dislike him and I almost liked everyone on that program...