Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I saw Kane vs Big Show as the main event of a house show in 2010. Even then it was a match well past it's sell by date. This match presented as a main event in 2014 is just appalling.

So Batista has a two year deal which includes no Smackdown and house shows?

• Paid Members

Can't watch it now, but I hope, if it's a boy, he'll grow up to be a big-time wrestler like his dad, and if it's a girl, she'll grow up to be a big-time women's wrestler, like Trish Stratus.

• Moderators
Daily Sports in Japan reports that WWE has offered a contract to Pro Wrestling Noah star KENTA and that Noah will be doing a farewell show for him but that's likely a premature report

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Update...6C3LPoZESf7E.99

It was a premature report as well, as WWE decided against signing him. You might want to start getting your news from somewhere not shit, mate.

I saw Kane vs Big Show as the main event of a house show in 2010. Even then it was a match well past it's sell by date. This match presented as a main event in 2014 is just appalling.

So Batista has a two year deal which includes no Smackdown and house shows?

He's been advertised for house shows (that was how his return was leaked), but it might not start until after Elimination Chamber. I thought he was advertised for the weekend of the 15th though.