Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

After listening to Angle talk about his ridiculous amount of injuries and how he takes a lot of tylenol whilst the rest of the guests looked completely bemused it really drills home the insanity of the man. I hope for his own sake that he hangs up his boots soon.

Edited by Sexy Dad

Don't know how reliable this is but here does anyway

Anthony DiMoro of SportsRants.com reports that WWE and Sting have reached an agreement. DiMoro wrote the following:

I have heard it from a good source that Sting and WWE have actually agreed to a deal, including a WWE Hall of Fame induction. The Hall of Fame induction may not come in 2014, but possible 2015 as WWE may want to feature Sting and get the fanbase familiar with him on WWE Television over the next year so that his induction is even more special. I anticipate a career DVD will also be in the mix later this year as well as a heavy presence of Sting on WWE Network.

• Paid Members
After listening to Angle talk about his ridiculous amount of injuries and how he takes a lot of tylenol whilst the rest of the guests looked completely bemused it really drills home the insanity of the man.

Tylenol is "Co-Codamol" over here, I think.

• Paid Members
After listening to Angle talk about his ridiculous amount of injuries and how he takes a lot of tylenol whilst the rest of the guests looked completely bemused it really drills home the insanity of the man.

Tylenol is "Co-Codamol" over here, I think.

I thought it was paracetamol.

EDIT: Ah, you're right. I didn't know Co-Codamol was a combination of codeine and paracetamol. That's pretty hefty.

Edited by Carbomb

My friend studied medicine and would tell people to enjoy whatever they wanted socially if that's how they want to play things, but NEVER get hooked on codeine meds. Proper reliance and addiction in a lot of cases according to her.

I'm sure years ago the Big Show was said to be going through codeine meds like eating m&m's.

I saw Angle on the ch4 show and have to say I felt uncomfortable. He's really no role model at all - and that was my thought before he even mentioned the drugs.

• Paid Members
When I broke my leg I'd be always off my tits on Co-codamol. And they are indeed ace.

Think I had some kind of addiction to these awhile ago. I had to stop popping them like smarties, I could literally feel my liver crying due to the paracetamol.

• Paid Members

Tylenol is fucking blinding - I got my Tylenol confused with the penicillin I was taking for strep throat, and wondered why that week flew by on honey-hued angel wings of painless ease - even my unattended smashed and broken feet felt great. There's a big bottle of the stuff in our stationary cabinet, I sometimes think it's singing a siren song of zero back pain that only I can hear.

• Paid Members

I don't like Codeine much. It gives me a terrible itch. Probably the best for teeth pain though, I've always felt. None of the harder stuff touches it. Harder as in Tramadol, Pethideine or Co-Proxamol (when it was around).

Tylenol is generally 30mg Codeine/500mg Paracetamol too.

Edited by bAzTNM#1