Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Those posts about Kanes physique are a joke right? His tits were all over the place.

When he was eliminated from the rumble and sat on the floor he had clearly defined abs, chest and shoulders were lean as well. He looked better than Batista IMO

• Paid Members
Sky have signed a new contract with WWE from 2015. It said 600 hours of content per year, including weekly shows and 12 PPV events. Looks like it's the end of the free PPVs, couldn't find any mention of the network or how it'll affect Sky's coverage.

Great news. I was dreading how BT Sports would handle it.

From the Torch, possibly the worst house show line up in quite sometime.

"(1) R-Truth beat Fandango. Nothing special. Okay opener.

(2) Funkadactlys (Cameron & Naomi) beat Alicia Fox & Aksana in a Fan's Choice match. I stepped out for a second, so I don

From the Torch, possibly the worst house show line up in quite sometime.

"(1) R-Truth beat Fandango. Nothing special. Okay opener.

(2) Funkadactlys (Cameron & Naomi) beat Alicia Fox & Aksana in a Fan's Choice match. I stepped out for a second, so I don

It doesn't sound *that* different to a Raw these days with the exception of Cena and Punk being missing.

It sounds like all the guff and filler that happens in between the important stuff of RAW. They'd need to add some the following things throughout the show to make it an actual RAW level show...

Paul Heyman/Brock promo

CM Punk in-ring interview

Triple H/Bryan confrontation

John Cena "finally arrives at the building"

The Wyatts throw Kofi Kingston off a cliff

Randy Orton punts a puppy in the head

etc..

It's basically the stuff that happens on RAW that doesn't fucking matter the slightest little bit.