Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Yeah, she's one who is supposedly nothing like her character in reality (which is different to "reality" TV of course.)

Rob Naylor, who worked for NXT for a while, told a story about her. Apparently part of his job was finding footage of older wrestlers for trainees to study for their specific character. He went up to Summer Rae thinking she'd have no clue who he was talking about but told her "I've put together some stuff from a woman in the 80s called Judy Martin that I think you could get some ideas from."

Her unexpected response was "Screw that, can you do me a Kyoko Inoue comp?"

After listening to Angle talk about his ridiculous amount of injuries and how he takes a lot of tylenol whilst the rest of the guests looked completely bemused it really drills home the insanity of the man. I hope for his own sake that he hangs up his boots soon.

Plain Tylenol is paracetemol. There's Tylenol variations that have codeine in them. Presumably he's hooked on one of those as taking paracetemol every day is pretty normal for chronic pain sufferers. Isn't it? I'm basing that off my mum having taken them every day for the last 10 years under doctor's orders.