Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

8 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Ahhh yes, Seth Rollins the leader of the WWE, the champion who drew less money then Jinder Mahal.

Go Get ‘Em Tiger

Seth Rollins drew Jinder Mahal?

4 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Seth Rollins drew Jinder Mahal?

Like one of his French girls.

10 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Jimmy Uso has been arrested for DUI, again!

After taking the piss out of drink driving on Monday, this is the icing on the cake really. 

Surely wwe will have to let him go now this has become a regular thing now and dui is so serious...how long until he runs someone over or worse 

3 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Surely wwe will have to let him go now this has become a regular thing now and dui is so serious...how long until he runs someone over or worse 

Nah. Not now there’s a “war” going on. Wwe have already issued the following statement:

Jonathan Fatu is responsible for his own personal actions

3 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

I bet that line never gets used for Benoit…

I can’t see him being arrested for a DUI anytime soon.

1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

I can’t see him being arrested for a DUI anytime soon.

Personally if I saw him driving I'd be suspicious. Though if the car swerves I'd assume Russo was behind it 

Edited by ReturnOfTheMack

3 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Car crash TV. Literally.

image.jpeg.275fb7138163373bb92256641d9c38de.jpegimage.jpeg.f94c2a5c3342a6733c3bf6be81cc1475.jpegimage.jpeg.b86c859fd0a0d7f73c55fc064b6cac66.jpeg

3/5 for that one.

7 hours ago, Yakashi said:

Nah. Not now there’s a “war” going on. Wwe have already issued the following statement:

Jonathan Fatu is responsible for his own personal actions

That is the worst type of "sweeping under the rug" attitude, especially from a company with the finances to support their staff.

Most tier 1 companies in Aus have a large number of support services if this were to happen. E.g. free psychology appointments, free courses and sick leave protocol etc.

Wouldn't it be nice if WWE actually said "although Jonathan Fatu is responsible for his own actions, we are working with him in light of recent actions with wwes own support services." 

Show you fucking care. Is this linked to depression? Is there some sort of support WWE can give him to prevent this? Maybe place him onto some sort of mutually agreed alcohol ban during tours?

Nah. Sweep it under the rug.

To be fair it's a blanket company statement offered to the media as a quick fix. They may be considering more of a long term approach with him now it has happened again. They've worked with plenty of current and former stars to help in ways. I certainly hope they will with him too.