Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

The Shield definitely didn’t elevate Ryback. He’d already been killed dead by CM Punk and Brad Maddox, but the Shield fucked his corpse ragged for about four or five months. He was an anomaly though, for the most part, they didn’t crush anyone’s chances in their rise. Although they exposed that Sheamus/Del Rio/Barrett/Swagger generation as a bit shit.

The CM Punk match should have cut his legs off, but I feel that The Sheild were a good group for him to bounce off and interact with. If WWE hadn’t been determined to throw away any momentum Ryback had, then The Sheild would have been an asset to him and I think he did his best work opposite them. 

The TLC match went a long way to repairing the damage the Punk match had done, so I’m gonna say they elevated him 

I know that Ziggler seems universally hated on here, but he's been really ace since teaming up with Drew.   I think you always get a decent match out of him as well, but then I don't hate his style in the way others do.

19 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

The CM Punk match should have cut his legs off, but I feel that The Sheild were a good group for him to bounce off and interact with. If WWE hadn’t been determined to throw away any momentum Ryback had, then The Sheild would have been an asset to him and I think he did his best work opposite them. 

If WWE hadn’t been determined to throw away any momentum Ryback had, he wouldn’t have been the Shield’s job boy for months. But ultimately, he was a nutter who could never have been the top guy anyway, so the company was right to fuck him for the sake of Punk, Maddox, the Shield, Cena, Henry and everyone else who made him look a chump.

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Loki said:

I know that Ziggler seems universally hated on here, but he's been really ace since teaming up with Drew.   I think you always get a decent match out of him as well, but then I don't hate his style in the way others do.

In fairness his current role IS the least "same old shit" he's been for years. I don't know what to expect from him and Drew in their current story whereas in singles I always knew what to expect from Dolph. He was so predictable he may as well have been vice chair of the 50/50 Club.

15 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

If WWE hadn’t been determined to throw away any momentum Ryback had, he wouldn’t have been the Shield’s job boy for months. But ultimately, he was a nutter who could never have been the top guy anyway, so the company was right to fuck him for the sake of Punk, Maddox, the Shield, Cena, Henry and everyone else who made him look a chump.

He wasn’t their job boy, that is just ridiculous. WWE never fucked Ryback for anyone’s benefit, it was totally for the sake of fucking Ryback 

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Tremendous! Reminds me of the classic "There Ain't No Pleasing You" Impact mash-up.

That was one of the all time greats.

I was imagining a "Sierra, Hotel, Echo, India, Lima, Alpha" then the music starts and they come out.