Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

3 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

He wasn’t their job boy, that is just ridiculous. WWE never fucked Ryback for anyone’s benefit, it was totally for the sake of fucking Ryback 

Have some sense for once. Of course he was their job boy. They battered him at Survivor Series, TLC, Elimination Chamber and on numerous Raws in between. He never got his revenge on them. He was meant to be the next Goldberg and he was a fucking loser. What a wimp he was for an emerging top babyface - he’d still never even won a competitive PPV match at this point, if I remember rightly. There’s no way Cena, Orton or babyface Punk would’ve been made to look such a chump and never get payback on some heel group. Punk beat the Shield by himself in a handicap match when he went back babyface. But comprehensively jobbing out Ryback contributed to making the Shield look like dons in their first six months, and it was a smart move. The three of them each had more potential than he did.

1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

Have some sense for once. Of course he was their job boy. They battered him at Survivor Series, TLC, Elimination Chamber and on numerous Raws in between. He never got his revenge on them. He was meant to be the next Goldberg and he was a fucking loser. What a wimp he was for an emerging top babyface - he’d still never even won a competitive PPV match at this point, if I remember rightly. There’s no way Cena, Orton or babyface Punk would’ve been made to look such a chump and never get payback on some heel group. Punk beat the Shield by himself in a handicap match when he went back babyface. But comprehensively jobbing out Ryback contributed to making the Shield look like dons in their first six months, and it was a smart move. The three of them each had more potential than he did.

He never got his retribution, but they always made him look like a star. You are making out like The Shield made him look like a bitch the whole time which couldn’t be further from the truth. Watch the TLC match back and Ryback looked like a total badass, even in defeat. 

You are confusing WWE’s booking with Shield’s ability to boost others while working with them. Creative buried Ryback, The Shield protected him  

Im not sure you understand what a job boy is

Edited by UK Kat Von D

28 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Because they did. And it was the right decision.

In hindsight I’m not disputing if it was the right decision. The Mark Henry match made him look like a bitch. The CM Punk match made him look like a bitch. The Shield consistently protected him while going over.

Starting next week, 205 Live is being shown on the network at 7pm Eastern. Which I think is midnight our time- which means it’s now on BEFORE Smackdown. 

Likely what they should have done from the very beginning. 

‘Funny’ thing is that people will probably stay for the Mixed Match Challenge which starts soon (and I suspect is the main reason for the change, less to do with the embarrassing exodus of fans the last few weeks).

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, uklaw said:

Starting next week, 205 Live is being shown on the network at 7pm Eastern. Which I think is midnight our time- which means it’s now on BEFORE Smackdown. 

Likely what they should have done from the very beginning. 

‘Funny’ thing is that people will probably stay for the Mixed Match Challenge which starts soon (and I suspect is the main reason for the change, less to do with the embarrassing exodus of fans the last few weeks).

That's great news. Last week's was tragic. They put on some blinding matches on 205 Live but the fans are at best burnt out by then. This way they should have some buzzing crowds. Absolutely mental they waited so long. I know the logic was to use Smackdown as a lead in but when they pretty much don't even mention it what good is that?