Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

WrestleCrate UK recently announced a signed Scott Hall photo as part of their next crate and it's all kicked off on Twitter with Scott Hall saying they were signed under false pretenses and he's been ripped off. The replies point towards Ricky Knight having had Hall sign the photos for WAW (Ricky actually has a photo on his Twitter of Hall signing the photos) and then going and cutting a deal with WrestleCrate behind Hall's back. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, CavemanLynn said:

Didn't that become Jake Roberts' theme?

Yep, it's on the Anthology album as "Snakebit". My favourite too, sounds fuggin' bad-ass. 

It was only uploaded to Youtube 7 hours ago, so I guess it's from last night.

EDIT: Searching "Justin Credible" on Twitter confirms it was on a Blitzkrieg Pro Wrestling show last night.

I got two minutes in, just after the wrestler yells at him to get out, and had to turn it off. Very sad.

Edited by dopper

There are longer versions of the video on Twitter, which show how those multi coloured balls ended up in the ring.

Culkin was sat in the front row and threw them under the bottom rope as two wrestlers in opposite corners were about to charge at each other, leading to them both taking a huge back bump.

• Paid Members

Bloody hell, watching both of those videos back to back really does hit home of absolutely fucking crackers this hobby is. 

Really saddened to see any performer in the state Justins in. I might be in the minority but I actually enjoyed his stint in ECW. Such a shame to see him in a state like this. The fact he came out again though... hard watch.

Then you get the actual Kevin McCallister chucking paint cans at and rolling marbles/balls under the feet of villains. Tremendous fun.

• Paid Members
On 12/16/2017 at 8:15 AM, Really Big Shoe said:

Arguably Jim Johnstons best WWF theme for sure. The footage is on one of the Hulk VHS releases too, IIRC the first Hulkster tape from Silvervision.They should re-create that video now with Braun working out. 

If you look closely in the background scene of that Youtube screenshot, you can see somebody with a small drum thing trying to keep the thing in time. It's awesome.

27 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Thinking about it, it’s unbelievable they never got Culkin in as a Guest GM. He could’ve been involved in loads of fun skits doing the Home Alone schtick.

I have a vague recollection of him doing something in WWE - I think he just walked past and made a comment after somebody else (maybe even Hornswoggle) pulled some Home Alone stunts.

• Paid Members

There was a Home Alone reinactment during last night's Attack! Show. 

Complete with the theme music,  robbing bandits, bricks being thrown, swinging paint cans, a blowtorch and baubles on the floor. Quality. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members
On 12/16/2017 at 10:11 AM, CTXRussomark said:

WrestleCrate UK recently announced a signed Scott Hall photo as part of their next crate and it's all kicked off on Twitter with Scott Hall saying they were signed under false pretenses and he's been ripped off. The replies point towards Ricky Knight having had Hall sign the photos for WAW (Ricky actually has a photo on his Twitter of Hall signing the photos) and then going and cutting a deal with WrestleCrate behind Hall's back. 

This was all very shady. Unsurprisingly ending up with Hall holding them up for more money