Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

One of my Facebook friends has posted that the Z-Man Tom Zenk passed away earlier tonight/yesterday evening. He had him as a friend on there.

3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

One of my Facebook friends has posted that the Z-Man Tom Zenk passed away earlier tonight/yesterday evening. He had him as a friend on there.

He died over a week ago, we've got a thread about it. It's still on the first page as we speak.

3 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Seems Lucha Forever’s finally confirmed that they’re shutting up shop: https://luchaforever.com/

"should of" and "would of" used within this supposedly professional statement. As a grammar nazi, this is unforgivable for me.

Shame about Lucha Forever but I must admit it did seem like a bit too much too soon. 

• Paid Members

The Tuesday night Manchester shows are being taken on by IPW, hopefully they can keep the atmosphere that seemingly was going on there. Someone's supoosedly taking on their Southampton venue also. That could also be IPW, who have run Weymouth regularly under the Fight Nation moniker. 

Attendances in Birmingham were always good. Front row sold out fairly instantly and the rest of the venue was around 90% full. From what I saw of the other venues via On Demand they also looked busy, I am pretty sure Manchester was usually full.  

On 20/12/2017 at 8:18 AM, Coles84 said:

Attendances in Birmingham were always good. Front row sold out fairly instantly and the rest of the venue was around 90% full. From what I saw of the other venues via On Demand they also looked busy, I am pretty sure Manchester was usually full.  

What problems were there then? Guessing high production. 

Saw the Enzo signature last week, I thought it was a joke then found out it was a pic of his actual licence. Imagine him signing a pic for a kid. 

1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

What problems were there then? Guessing high production. 

Saw the Enzo signature last week, I thought it was a joke then found out it was a pic of his actual licence. Imagine him signing a pic for a kid. 

It's his real life signature, not his Enzo Amore signature. That one's family friendly.

2017-Topps-WWE-Undisputed-Wrestling-Auto

Kalisto was injured after a fan threw a bottle full of water at him and it hit him in the face on 205 Live.
Apparently he needed stitches and had an MRI done.

Links to the incident and comments from his wife are here.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/kalisto-injured-after-fan-throws-water-bottle-him-205-live-248486