Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Meh, the stink of that Steve Austin podcast may never be washed away, in my life. I was a fan until I saw that, where he came across as the dullest man on earth and a someone that needs a WWE script for a trip down the post office.

This Shield reunion is a bit of a shocker, eh? I guess if Roman gets cheers at Wrestlemania, they won't care, but it's amazing how quickly this went from must-see telly to shambles.

I think I said before but I feel the shambles the shield reunion turned into was for the best. Past the bar etc they didn't have many people to feud with. Now they dip back into it as and when which they hopefully won't do too often plus it gives reason for an Ambrose turn without everything being too far into the past.

• Paid Members

Th Shield reunion should’ve been something saved for a summer run, like they used to do with the DX reunions. That way they could’ve teased it for far longer and they could’ve gauged how well it was received, prolonging it if it clicked. Doing it when they did meant it was always going to be a short run that never lived up to its potential. Their obsession with The Plan meant it was always going to be wrapped up by Royal Rumble so that they could start building Roman vs. Brock.

Saying the build up was, “spot on,” is a bit much. It was good, but far from flawless. The Shield reuniting should’ve been one of the biggest storylines of the year. It should’ve been teased for months and there should’ve been a plethora of six man teams built up and ready for them to feud with. None of that happened though. It seemingly came out of nowhere when they realised they didn’t have a main event for TLC. The entire build up lasted about three weeks and they were so unprepared that the original trio they were going to face was The Miztourage! Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas! Fucking hell. It improved with The Bar being introduced, but the whole thing reeked of a desperation rush job. That it fell apart due to injuries and illnesses is almost fitting. 

Plus, let’s not forget those fucking T-Shirts. Christ.

Edited by Supremo

Dreams, eh?

Had a dream recently where Glen Jacobs (Kane) was found sodomised to death and decapitated in a dank motel room.

Yeah, I should probably stop drinking coffee after midnight.

A therapist once told me to write down what happens in my dreams every time I wake up in the morning so I can analyse them and discuss what they mean.

I'm struggling to comprehend why I would have such an upsetting dream. The trigger may have been a video I saw on YouTube ages ago from when WWE were touring in the UK and a couple of fans videoed Kane staring in awe and taking pictures of a gay nightclub event poster on a building wall while said fans heckled him, but it's quite a jump from that to the snuff dream I had.

Edited by NoUseforaUsername

24 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

Dreams, eh?

Had a dream recently where Glen Jacobs (Kane) was found sodomised to death and decapitated in a dank motel room.

Yeah, I should probably stop drinking coffee after midnight.

A therapist once told me to write down what happens in my dreams every time I wake up in the morning so I can analyse them and discuss what they mean.

I'm struggling to comprehend why I would have such an upsetting dream. The trigger may have been a video I saw on YouTube ages ago from when WWE were touring in the UK and a couple of fans videoed Kane staring in awe and taking pictures of a gay nightclub event poster on a building wall while said fans heckled him, but it's quite a jump from that to the snuff dream I had.

Where is the news in this post?

42 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The massive news that Glen Jacobs is Kane's real name, I'm so glad he pointed that scoop out to us.

Thanks for pointing out the news i missed. I can only apologise for thinking he is a total weirdo, with no direction in his life.

Edited by Lord-Mountevans

2 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Did you guys know that Kane (real name Glen Jacobs) used to be the wrestler known as Isaac Yankem? My cousin works backstage for the WWE and he told me. 

Hang about!

Are you suggesting that The Undertaker & Kane are not blood brothers?