Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Also, wouldn't *have* for fuck's sake. 

Seriously, how did this happen? How have so many people reached adulthood thinking 'would of' and 'should of' is correct? I'm assuming it comes from a certain pronunciation of 'should have' and 'would have.'

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Seriously, how did this happen? How have so many people reached adulthood thinking 'would of' and 'should of' is correct? I'm assuming it comes from a certain pronunciation of 'should have' and 'would have.'

That’s just your point have view.

I have edited both posts to stop further meltdown from members of this forum, it does make me laugh how annoyed and angry people get when people don't use proper grammar.

I do have slight brain damage so I am not as good as everyone else, can you bare that in mind please.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Should've sounds too much like that which I will not type for fear of my Skynet level phone remembering it as an acceptable follow on.

@PunkStep I appreciate the thought, but my gravestone is simply going to say "I've made a huge mistake."

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, air_raid said:

@PunkStep I appreciate the thought, but my gravestone is simply going to say "I've made a huge mistake."

Off topic but I love stories of witty headstones, like here lies John Yeast, pardon me for not rising and beneath this sod is another one. I'm sure most aren't true, and any that are wouldn't fly today, but I like the idea of people treating their own mortality with a light heart. 

• Paid Members
On 04/01/2018 at 8:38 PM, SpursRiot2012 said:

I refused to read the novelisation of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest because it had "should of"s and "Could of"s in the print. I made it about a page and a half and knew I wouldn't enjoy it.

• Paid Members

Impressive. One of them is called Hemme. I can only assume they're getting daddy's surname? Hemme, Jagger, Sunni & Quinn

Edited by jazzygeofferz
More info