Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Scott Malbranque said:

It's a wonderful miracle of nature but on the practical side I'd say her poor husband is going to be hearing "Are you in yet?" for the foreseeable. 

Either that or "don't you fucking come near me again".

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

just saw a trailer on youtube for Joey Janela's Bloodsport. The trailer consists of Matt Riddle hitting a punchbag and says something like 'the world of MMA and Pro Wrestling collide, win by KO or Submission only'.

Anyone have idea's what that's about? people commenting seem to think it's some kind of indie Brawl 4' All.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

just saw a trailer on youtube for Joey Janela's Bloodsport. The trailer consists of Matt Riddle hitting a punchbag and says something like 'the world of MMA and Pro Wrestling collide, win by KO or Submission only'.

Anyone have idea's what that's about? people commenting seem to think it's some kind of indie Brawl 4' All.

With any luck, it'll be this years 'Spring Break' with run ins from Frank Dux and Big Ray Jackson.

• Paid Members

The way it's been talked about on Twitter makes it sound like this has been an open secret for a long time - I'm not familiar with Edler; he added me on Facebook recently, and I accepted as a I vaguely recognised the name and we had mutual friends, so figured he was someone involved with wrestling, but I wasn't really following the UK scene for most of the time he was running IPW, and most of this is new information to me. Has he always been a wrong'un?

(How does one donate to become a paido, incidentally? Might have a tiny bit of spare cash going, and I spend enough time on here as it is lately)

Edited by BomberPat

it's a fucking weird mess. While the talent -especially the younger ones with little/no name value- cutting ties with Edler's company should be commended, there's a lot of "in light of recent events" from people who have covered for him and/or abused women themselves. James Davis has some nerve trying to save face.

Edler added me on fb too, even had an eye on his training sessions until I saw accusations a few weeks ago, ones that go a few years back. Shame it's taken this long for something to get done about it, but at least it's happening I guess

Edited by sj5522