Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Van Dammer said:

The draw of a live RAW or SD show should be enough to get enough through the doors for a decent TV crowd and they should get a decent fan base in for the 3rd day of tapings if the arena size is sensible.

I'm not so sure it will, SD doesn't normally do great numbers does it? It certainly doesn't when they do back-to-back venues over here, but then again it wouldn't do. I still maintain that 205 Live would be infinitely better if taped at Full Sail- a few weeks' worth at a time. Then again, wouldn't it essentially just become another NXT, but without the big guys?

16 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I'm not so sure it will, SD doesn't normally do great numbers does it? It certainly doesn't when they do back-to-back venues over here, but then again it wouldn't do. I still maintain that 205 Live would be infinitely better if taped at Full Sail- a few weeks' worth at a time. Then again, wouldn't it essentially just become another NXT, but without the big guys?

And not live, although I agree it would be better done that way as it would no doubt have a hot crowd. Touring in smaller venues I feel would fail. I think since every area gets house shows on a regular  If they kept some Cruiserweight matches on RAW, PPVs and house shows then they could stop it from becoming an NXT.

1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

for those who have a series link to raw and smackdown set up, it might be a good idea to double check its going to record the upcoming episodes on monday and tuesday. I just checked mine, and due to Sky sports arena changing to sky sports darts for a short while, it seems that the series link will not record the upcoming episodes and a manual record of both may have to be done as it is probably on a different channel 

Yeah I noticed that yesterday and had to reset the series link for them.

The MIxed Match challenge sounds good but I have 1 gripe about it well not that itself but the inclusion of Sami Zayn as one of the participants just 4 days before he is in a win or be fired Match.

Would it off killed them to have waited till next week to announce the participants if he was going to be included.

• Paid Members
On 11/30/2017 at 10:38 PM, Undefeated Steak said:

According to Twitter, Jim Johnston has been released. Nothing confirmed yet but probably warrants its own thread if it does. 

Best thing Jim Johnston has ever done. Bruce Pritchard and Joel Watts did the video.