Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

7 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

They used Anvil and Bearers deaths in angles, what's the chance of his tribute getting interrupted by a heel leading to a big boot, a leg drop and everybody's favourite daft old racist pointing at a large sign?

I've got a tenner that says he dances with a miserable looking New Day

8 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

The Hulkster shaking his fist at the sky, shaking his head saying, "Oh, Gene...!" after he draws his Royal Rumble number?

Hulk possibly announcing he'll be in the Rumble? Damn, now I'm definitely tuning in!

On 1/6/2019 at 8:51 AM, tiger_rick said:

Hogan's aready been back. It's already been news and been "trending worldwide". If they wanted/needed to bring him back for anything, they would have. He's coming back because him and Gene are intrinsically linked.

Don't believe for a second this isn't being used as a tactic to get him back on national TV. Yes, they will pay tribute but they've seen an op and are taking it.

He did come back but not on national TV. They also didn't fire his gear on sale in the WWE Shop last time and claim on Twitter that Hulkamania is running wild again with no mention of Mean Gene when advertising it. 

Very interesting story in this week's Observer - planned for Mania is/was Cena Vs. Lars Sullivan, but Sullivan no showed the tapings this week, when he was supposed to debut, due to anxiety attacks.

Edited by Liam O'Rourke

39 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Very interesting story in this week's Observer - planned for Mania is/was Cena Vs. Lars Sullivan, but Sullivan no showed the tapings this week, when he was supposed to debut, due to anxiety attacks.

He’s an absolute cretin. The big, stupid, dopey, racist twat. 

I wish him all the best.

I have absolutely no desire to see Cena vs Sullivan, but that's a real shame if true and I wish him all the best - that must be horrible for him. 

29 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

I have absolutely no desire to see Cena vs Sullivan, but that's a real shame if true and I wish him all the best - that must be horrible for him. 

Yeah that's absolutely not what I would want to see at this point, and certainly not for Lars first foray into the main roster. I want to see Cena go for number 17 against Bryan and win as the first match in a programme between the pair. Cena has jobbed an awful lot ever since he's become a part-timer, I think he could do with a big win again. 

Edited by WeeAl

30 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

If it was Kevin then hell yes, Get the Purple Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze in as well

21 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

http://bit.ly/2FlHteK

WWE: World’s Collide tournament, featuring 205 Live, NXT and NXT:UK, announced for Royal Rumble Axxess

Turns out this is why PROGRESS moved their Chapter 83 show back a week. This year is going to be a real test for the company; they have the diehards but they aren't doing much to convince people like myself to give them another shot.

Can see what they describe as “non progress commitments” seeing progress stop running by end of this year if nxt uk takes off