Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

39 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

say over last 10 shows

[JohnTerry] Over the last 10 shows[/JohnTerry]

1 hour ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Out of curiosity, what’s the average Progress attendance these days (say over last 10 shows)?

There last ten shows would include Wembley which did 4700

they are still selling out their London shows at approx 600 tickets, shows up north vary based on venue but in 500-1000 range between Manchester and Sheffield 

Very good Blu Ray sale currently on wwedvd.co.uk

Normally when they have a sale the prices are still way above places like Amazon, but they have some fairly recently released sets on there for £3.99 today.

Edited by dopper

12 hours ago, Louch said:

There last ten shows would include Wembley which did 4700

they are still selling out their London shows at approx 600 tickets, shows up north vary based on venue but in 500-1000 range between Manchester and Sheffield 

The Ritz sells out at 750.

1 hour ago, dopper said:

Normally when they have a sale the prices are still way above places like Amazon, but they have some fairly recently released sets on there for £3.99 today.

Must be popular as the payment information page keeps crashing. Trying to grab the NXT and Hardcore Championship Blu-ray sets as they're a steal at £4 each.

1 hour ago, dopper said:

Just been had a gander at this myself and ended up picking up 5 things (including the 2 Wrestlemanias that were missing from the collection) for £22 delivered

11 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Must be popular as the payment information page keeps crashing. Trying to grab the NXT and Hardcore Championship Blu-ray sets as they're a steal at £4 each.

Yeah, that section crashed on me 3 times this morning but my order went through on the 4th attempt.

Finally got through! Snagged two NXT sets (Secret To Sensation and Best Matches Vol 1), Hardcore title set and the Best Of 2012 for 18 quid. And the AJ 3-Disk set just landed on my doorstep (got it for a 10 quid steal on eBay) as an added bonus. 

41 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

They're not in any trouble or anything are they? Last I remember a sale with things that low Silvervision were clearing out.

They always have sales like this on, not this scale mind but usually a good selection of PPV Blurays can be had for no more then £3.99 every other month

In fact I have the complete PPVs from when they took over from silvervision up until mid 2016 currently and don't think I've ever paid more then £4.99 and most nor even that much as I just pick them up in the sales.

I haven't seen it discussed anywhere else, but The Rock is claiming that the Daily Star completely made up an interview with him and ran it on their front page.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/jan/12/the-rock-says-daily-star-interview-criticising-millennials-100-fabricated-dwayne-johnson

Why on earth did they think they would get away with that?

I read the interview earlier¬†and found it a bit nuts. It‚Äôs all about the Rock allegedly claiming that this ‚ÄėSnowflake generation‚Äô need to fuck off. It came across very, ‚ÄúI‚Äôm not racist, but...‚Ä̬†

Load of shite. If they were going to bother lying they might as well have gone all out and started with,¬†‚ÄúWell the Rock says this‚ÄĚ