Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

They had a second series (you shit!) on the table last year, and I was at a couple of shows where Alex Shane was talent scouting.

I assumed that AEW would have put paid to that, but who knows? Maybe they did very well in syndication- I know that's something they were banking on.

I assume ITV own the rights to the WOS name, so it's not like they could be picked up by another channel that easily, could they?

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, BomberPat said:

They had a second series (you shit!) on the table last year, and I was at a couple of shows where Alex Shane was talent scouting.

I assumed that AEW would have put paid to that, but who knows? Maybe they did very well in syndication- I know that's something they were banking on.

I assume ITV own the rights to the WOS name, so it's not like they could be picked up by another channel that easily, could they?

'If you don't take it, Sky will!'

So the original Sin Cara went to Mexico and carried on using the Sin Cara name. The imposter Sin Cara then became the official Sin Cara and the original Sin Cara was now the imposter. Now the imposter Sin Cara who became the real Sin Cara has followed the former Sin Cara to Mexico as Sin Cara.

I think that's right?

10 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

So the original Sin Cara went to Mexico and carried on using the Sin Cara name. The imposter Sin Cara then became the official Sin Cara and the original Sin Cara was now the imposter. Now the imposter Sin Cara who became the real Sin Cara has followed the former Sin Cara to Mexico as Sin Cara.

I think that's right?

Yeah the original CMLL version of Mistico became Sin Cara leaving Dragon Lee to become Mistico and CMLL to create a new Dragon Lee, now Ryu Lee in some circles. Mistico de Juarez, who claimed to be the ORIGINAL Mistico, became Sin Cara. The original Sin Cara, who was the original CMLL Mistico is now Caristico and occassionally teams with Mistico while the guy who says he was the real original Mistico, Sin Cara, is now Sin Cara. 

Got it? 

1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I thought Hunico was Sin Cara? Where’s Hunico?

Hunico is Sin Cara but he was also Mistico [de Juarez].So when Sin Cara fought Sin Cara that time it was the original Mistico v the guy claiming to be the original Mistico.
Mistico has fought the original Mistico, Caristico... although I suppose that would be Dragon Lee v Mistico if you went by the original gimmicks.... even though Dragon Lee became Mistico...  but not the guy who is Dragon Lee now, the guy who was Dragon Lee originally, Mistico.... but not the original Mistico or the guy who claims to be the original Mistico....

My head hurts.