The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Grecian said:

I've been told I look like Phil Mitchell (short beard) or Erick Rowan (current beard) to the point where my kids found his action figure in toys R Us and thought it was me. 

Trust me I've had someone ask me if I knew Erick Rowan was in work a while ago. Took me less than a minute to realise who they meant haha 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Got told on here a few weeks ago I look like Ant from Ant and Dec. Then he went off the rails and went to rehab.

I stole his face he stole my lifestyle.

Ha, Ohh man, my mate was told on a night out that he looked like Ant & Dec.

Imagine that, looking like one is troublesome, looking like both at once... 

• Awards Moderator
16 hours ago, stumobir said:

I hope he doesn't mind me saying it but from what I've seen of Onyx on his (incredible foodie)Instagram, he reminds of the guy from the Plusnet tv ad.

He's doing us proud....

IMG_4243.PNG

You are not the first to say that! I'm not sure if this guy has aged oddly but we used to look much more alike. 

bwcraigmurray.jpg10392117_191956226797_6309272_n.jpg.84e192b0c54a17d96e4f179e91149333.jpg

• Paid Members

When I had long hair, someone once described me as looking like I'd come third in an Edge lookalike competition. The one I got the most, when I got my hair cut, dyed, and much more fashion-wankery was Noel Fielding (though my favourite description of myself, at the time, was someone telling me I looked like a Tim Burton cartoon of Russell Brand), but I've also been told I looked like Phil Neville, and, weirdly but not entirely inaccurately, Holly Walsh when she had short hair.

Don't try and imagine a terrifying hybrid of all of those people.

And here's an actual photo of myself, excuse the crappy camera-phone quality, the phone's knackered, and was far from optimum conditions. Meeting Kate Nash at the EVE show on Saturday, keeping up my long-running streak of looking awful in photos with famous people;

af4w8bw.jpg

The beard is now gone, having been shaved off in a fit of boredom in a BA Lounge at Gatwick with a disposable razor on Monday morning.

And here's another rubbish quality shot of me as referee for CIWW, alongside Mr. Drew Gulak;

IxgNmyZ.jpg

Edited by BomberPat