The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Cheers fellas, definitely well on the Mizark scale of lovely (may have been why I bought it actually). Wigs split and all that.

As for the Ant comparison, you are actually the first to say it so big thanks on that one. Had a bit of a bad night with the anxiety, seeing all the positive here has chirped me right back up.

• Paid Members

Its one of my better qualities working with bowties, no time for any of that clip on stuff, has to be the proper job. Got to a point for our Summer Ball last year where I ended up with a line of my mates sorting each one of their bowties out as they had no idea what they were doing.

Cheers for the compliments guys, plan to get a haircut today to trim up and have something a little less thick for Summer so confidence in how I'm looking is pretty high right now.

• Paid Members
On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:22 PM, Arthur B. Funky said:

FM station head shot.  Obligatory.  Quite old (2009).  Laugh away chubster. ;)

cozy_kit.jpg

This is me tappin' up the legendary Cozy Powell's former drum kit ahead of main stage action at Hard Rock Hell AOR 2014.  Yes.

Was it cold?

Who's kit is it now, seeing as Powell had been dead for about 15 years by this point?

Got back from holidays in LA last week and had the best time ever. Here are a few holiday pictures for you all

rgz0c3.jpgI found Basil Rathbone's star and since we share the same last name I decided to grab a photo sitting on it. 

imhy8k.jpg

I found the Motley Crue star and had to get up close to look at it in person. 

1549csn.jpg

This was taken at a nightclub called Cloak and Dagger, it was really fun but probably the most pretentious place I have ever been. Need to go back at some point 

abkat.jpg

The Museum of Death was cool as fuck, full of mental stuff but my favourites were Charles Manson's guitar or the clothes GG Allin died in.

u3foo.jpg

According to my Instagram Story I got engaged at one point for a few hours. 

14kckuv.jpg

This is Ross from a band called GBH, he is a fellow brummie and I've known him my whole life. He lives in LA now so I was really lucky to have him show me about and introduce me to people.

Can't remember the last time I had so much fun. Never been happier to have an English accent in my life, looking forward to going back in a few months 

1 minute ago, Gus Mears said:

Is that Rolling Rock you're drinking in the final picture?

That rings a bell, it was at a place called Doll Hut and I didn't recognise any of the drinks so I was just telling them to give me whatever. Can't remember if it was any good or not 

• Paid Members

I'm amazed how buff Mr D is. I always pictured him as a tall and thin man, with small horn rimmed glasses and receding light brown hair in a side parting. 

He looks more like a bloke I once saw throw a group of students out of a night club while shouting 'he shouldn't have tried to piss on the dance floor'