The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

No dog is ever brave enough to bite that postie on the arse, I tell you that. Impressive traps there, Danger.

I was bitten by an immigrant dog once. A lady who rescues dogs from Eastern Europe just let's them roam and the little shit snuck up on me. Should send them all back.

• Paid Members

Did anyone watch Queens today? Of course you didn't, Murray is out. But if you did, chances are you would've seen my sunburnt face sitting in the player's box, more oft than not wearing a ridiculously oversized free hat.

Here's me and my mum. I'm the one on the left. The blonde lady at the front is Daniil Medvedev's old dear I think, next to his coaches.

Adobe_20170624_002500.png

8 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I think I need to say it in here, but I really do love @UK Kat Von D he is such a lovable little man isn't he? Looks a cracking time 

Ah thanks! I know I'm an acquired taste and hold no resentment when people think I'm a twat, but it's always nice when people find the antics amusing.

Also, I'm 6"1 so there is no little about it haha

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members

Bumped in to Greg Hemphill last night at The Stone Roses gig at Hampden Park. All round good guy, stood chatting for a good ten mins about his trip to the Performance Centre and what William Regal is like. 

Ran in to him again 10 minutes ago at Glasgow Airport and he remembered me from last night and stopped for a chat again.

Class act.

IMG_2546.JPG

DDKybwYXcAAPgUS?format=jpg&name=small

Here I am on the train on the way to PROGRESS yesterday 

DDNGAyVXgAc5piQ?format=jpg

And here I am hours later looking a lot scruffier, with a wrestler named Travis