The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

It's starting to thin and I'm getting an forehead like Chris Meloni. It's a sad time.

Na, you've fairly nailed the 'hide the void' look with that that side swiping fringe. Keep that fucker as long as you can. 

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Na, you've fairly nailed the 'hide the void' look with that that side swiping fringe. Keep that fucker as long as you can. 

There is a limit though. Veering awfully close to being Butch Beckham in that second picture with those 90's curtains. 

• Paid Members

Have we ever had a UKFF Lookalikes thread?  Since Butch there trotted out the splendid Dom DeLuise comparison - was thinking young Geoff Capes myself.. and not forgetting the separated at birth SOC/Ljunberg duo, there must be plenty of F'ers with celebrity dopplegangers?

I don't bring much to that particular table sadly, at school, I was most notably compared to former Wimbledon defender Chris Perry, although that 'Who's Your Celebrity Look-a-Like' face matching thing that was all the rage in the mid 90's once compared me in the same set of results to David Beckham, Brigitte Neilson and.....Eddie Murphy.

• Paid Members

I don't think I look like anyone famous but apparently there are doubles of me EVERYWHERE. My mates are always taking about this or that guy they've seen on the street who is basically my twin. 

Tbh, they might be my brothers. As I understand it, my dad's sperm used to get around. 

• Paid Members

Someone on here (EWWChris or Kenny McBride, I think) insisted that I look like David Walliams which is a comparison I could never seen myself.

Sonny Sandoval is the obvious one. Someone once told me he looks more like me than I do.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Au said:

Someone on here (EWWChris or Kenny McBride, I think) insisted that I look like David Walliams which is a comparison I could never seen myself.

What?! You don't look anything like Walliams! Are they sure they weren't looking at a picture of David Walliams by mistake?

Ones I've had throughout life include Nuno Bettencourt, Johnny Depp, Daniel Day Lewis (not in My Left Foot), Top Dollar from The Crow Juan Pablo Angel and young Andrew WK. Butch looks like a gayer John Grant.