The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

31 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

You are kind of like the UKFF Batista. You do whatever you want because you want to and it looks fun. Much like Dave and his skinny jeans and mma'ing. Dave doesn't care and neither do you. We could all do with being a bit more Dave.

I was referring to the size of my dick but that's a damn fine compliment 

• Paid Members
On 30/07/2017 at 11:52 AM, Frankie Crisp said:

He was in Doctor Duncan's with his dog (not Cracker). We just parked our arses next to him as he looked a bit fed up and ended up spending an hour or so with him. Genuinely a lovely bloke.

I hear that he's had quite a bit of hassle over the past couple of years due to his former friendship/relationship with Fred Talbot, so he was probrably happy that someone just wanted a laugh with him.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Latest stop on the wife's 40th birthday year tour, outside the Three Broomsticks at Universal, Orlando.

IMG_0044.jpg

40th?  Bloody hell, you could knock at least 10 years off that.

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:25 PM, UK Kat Von D said:

2hi6v7a.jpg

Today I dressed up as my kids favourite super hero to surprise him. Had such a good day, even managed to get a little video for anyone interested 

this is class, btw how much did your rings cost? they're pretty cool. I need ones that don't absolutely strangle my fingers/leave green shit on them