The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

3 hours ago, John Matrix said:

Power Rangers, cartoon characters... honestly, what sort of nob wears fancy dress then puts pictures on the internet.

Hide contents

Commando.thumb.jpg.5ba75b72f62e9775c849909863051031.jpg

I was trying to figure out  if that was a picture of the mall from Commando or from Fast Time at Ridgemont High. It turns out the answer is yes it is, since it's the same shoping centre. It is  the Sherman Oaks Galleria whre Chopping Mall was also filmed. Also since I can't see your feet in that photo there is another 18 inches of clothing bunched around your ankles, since I am certain that's your suit trousers you're wearing.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Rey_Piste said:

I was trying to figure out  if that was a picture of the mall from Commando or from Fast Time at Ridgemont High. It turns out the answer is yes it is, since it's the same shoping centre. It is  the Sherman Oaks Galleria whre Chopping Mall was also filmed. Also since I can't see your feet in that photo there is another 18 inches of clothing bunched around your ankles, since I am certain that's your suit trousers you're wearing.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

You're lucky he's just wearing suit trousers rather than a full suit, our Matrix does a Cena when it comes to suits! 

giphy.gif

Saddens me to say, I was wearing very Matrix-esque cargo pants and boots, the whole shebang, and it wasn't even by accident.  Don't normally bother with dress down Friday's but it's been a tough week and today I thought, fuck it, and intentionally pieced together that ensemble in a vain attempt to feel better and you know what.  It bloody worked.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Drunk at a wedding and having a conversation about the oldest photos of ourselves on Facebook... I don't know why I feel compelled to post this but here's me, front and centre, in my first year of uni (circa 2000), clearly far too obsessed by Fight Club.

IMG_8203.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I’ve never had any problems with them and have worn them about a dozen times. I’ve read stories too but, apart from my eyes just being a bit dry, they’ve been fine and I even drive while wearing them without any effect on my vision. And I’m not a regular contact lense user ether.

• Paid Members

I've never been able to do contacts at all. I'm not squeamish about it, it's just something that, reflexively, I can't make my body do.

I modelled for a photoshoot back in February where I was portraying this evil wood spirit thing from local folklore, and they wanted me to wear contacts to get my eyes the right colour. Spent about twenty minutes trying to get the bastard things in, and it just wasn't happening. Felt like a right diva having to tell them to fix it in post.