The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Butch you look ready to test the catch wrestling of a fully bearded Alan Bates, naked besides a roaring log fire.

Before smashing Glenda Jackson?

• Paid Members

Are you on a desktop or smartphone? There should be an option to attach a file either way.

Me and some mates at the Airborne Museum in Sainte-Mere-Eglise, Normandy, last weekend.

Airborne.jpg.0211d05e0e70552962c5eb94be7d15f6.jpg

Edited by Monkee

• Paid Members

Forgot about this... This was me a couple of weeks ago with Kirk Acevedo. I know some of you are fans of Oz so here’s me with Alvarez. He was also Joe Toye in Band of Brothers (my reason for meeting him) and currently Diaz in Arrow.

F2DB441F-E786-4E65-870B-D1103DCC20BE.thumb.jpeg.1617103b69481d871a8b8e6a53855947.jpeg

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Cool pic monkee. I’ve been going back & forth with Kirk (or whoever operates) on Twitter about getting an interview with for my Oz Podcast that’s launching soon

He does his own Twitter. He's just been in London for 2/3 weeks but he's now gone to Germany. He's such a nice guy. We have mutual friends via Band of Brothers too so we were talking about that when I met him at HVFF.

I thought it would have been him doing his own, but I’m always a bit sceptical. Hopefully i’ll able to sort something with him and get a short interview with him. I’ve spoken to Tom Fontana about doing one too, and he’s agreed to one schedule permitting

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• 1 month later...

Fucking hell, poor bloke missed a penalty in a World Cup back in the day and had to wear a paper bag over his head, now he didn't manage a World Cup winning side and he has to work in a bar in disguise to feed his family.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Fucking hell, poor bloke missed a penalty in a World Cup back in the day and had to wear a paper bag over his head, now he didn't manage a World Cup winning side and he has to work in a bar in disguise to feed his family.

“We needed a bar tender, but we got Iain Duncan-Smith”

3 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Pic didnt work, seriously how do you attach a pic on mobile ?

Best bet is to upload it to somewhere like flickr and then post the link, it should automatically embed.