The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

31 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Not sure if you're the one on the right excited to meet Stay-Puft or the one on the left excited to meet the lovechild of Seth Rogen and Chris Pratt during his Parks & Rec years?

Fixed.

• Moderators

Why do people always say 'love child' and then goo on to list two or more people of the same sex?

As someone with children I would have thought you would be more aware of the mechanics. Unless we're talking about some kind of Twins-esque scientific spunk cocktail.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Why do people always say 'love child' and then goo on to list two or more people of the same sex?

As someone with children I would have thought you would be more aware of the mechanics. Unless we're talking about some kind of Twins-esque scientific spunk cocktail.

They can now.

Give it 20 years and we'll see what a David Guest/Alan Carr love child will look like.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/635063/transgender-man-gives-birth-baby-boy-trystan-Reese

The term lovechild is weird, I much prefer to just say "you look like Person A and Person B ran at each other really fast." Obviously I am aware that when two people run at each other really fast they don't just merge into one person, I just find it tactless to ever talk about sex or even acknowledge the fact the some people do have sex 

• Paid Members

Seth Rogan I've heard loads of times (don't really see it, I think I've looked like Chris O' Dowd before, maybe it's the expression). 

Chris Pratt the P&R years is a new one I will gladly take

ps in the one wearing the Stay Puft hat

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/06/2017 at 0:42 AM, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Was it cold?

Who's kit is it now, seeing as Powell had been dead for about 15 years by this point?

No.

Bob Richards, a mate of mine, who is a session drummer.  This was ahead of his session for Graham Bonnet at Hard Rock Hell, but he's the primary drummer for Buck & Evans, plus has done some fill-ins for AC/DC in recent times.

It's a really fun show and super popular at the moment, which made it a good way of getting more eyes on the studio and my artists in a fun way. Thinking of doing themed days a few times a year after the success of this one. 

I actually spent most of the day lay on the floor in a hungover mess, but all the people who work for me and some of my mates benefitted from it which makes it all worth while