The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

I think it looks worse cos my shitty little bedroom lamp that doesn't stand up straight (as opposed to the actual room-filling light I could really use) is just glowing in a corner on the floor. my big wonky pile of DVDs looks pretty povvo too. it's a tight arsed little room but think the angles make it look worse. i've just cleaned out all the ashtrays and hoovered up the stray pubes recently so I think my fire-safety rating is, on the contrary, quite bangin', myself

it was a random pack of blank CD's that I'd for some reason decided to shove in between the DVD's at the top. I've now done the sensible thing and moved the pack of blank CD's to the top of the pile, hope you're feeling better now pal

it was a random pack of blank CD's that I'd for some reason decided to shove in between the DVD's at the top. I've now done the sensible thing and moved the pack of blank CD's to the top of the pile, hope you're feeling better now pal

Slightly. Can you also confirm that the CDs are all lined up properly and not an angle? Cheers.

Oh and to keep it on topic, you look lovely :)

Slightly. Can you also confirm that the CDs are all lined up properly and not an angle? Cheers.

Oh and to keep it on topic, you look lovely :)

Ahh thanks very much!! means a lot :)  The CD's might be more difficult to do as there's just too few to fill the shelf without slanting at an angle, but I'm looking to sell any many of those as I can at some point rather than add more to the shelf as I don't really listen to most of that stuff anymore. Looking at the shelf I can see NoFX, Lamb of God, Incubus... I haven't listened to any of these guys in nearly a decade

my room just needs a bloody good clear-out more than anything, it's still half an adolescents room. that or i could move out, that definitely works too

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

I've been to Senoia today - the location used as Woodbury in The Walking Dead - and totally fangirled at everything. Saw Alexandria, the coma house, the pudding house and a few other locations on a tour hosted by Chandler Riggs' dad. Also got to play with Lucille in The Waking Dead café!

IMG_1646.JPG

ykwgxJ5.jpg

5 months on hormones. Pleased enough with the progress. 

Need my eyebrows sortin soon tho

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

We climbed Currahee Mountain yesterday as featured in Band of Brothers. It was hard going considering the heat and incline but the views were incredible. So proud to have walked in the footsteps of legends and on Memorial Day too.

This is me at the top and one from the bottom to show the elevation.

39FA4AB9-8432-4C59-BDC2-6B1D262729BA.JPG

IMG_1970.JPG