The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Awards Moderator

Do you have fans or anything in the helmet or is it just difficult to hear full stop? I've got a speaker in the front of my Tusken lid connected to an ipod shuffle that's in my right glove so I can play Tusken sounds when I feel like it.

That's hilarious! I hope you answer every question with a "grrRRAAAAAR! ARK ARK ARK!"

Great work on the suit.

• Paid Members

Nah, nothing that advanced in my helmet unfortunately. I did want to try and make some sort of dot matrix scroller like the original but it was way too complicated. And it's solid so there's no vent for hearing or breathing space or anything like that.

Have you actually looked into it or are you just assuming?

Looked into it. asked on pretty much every OCR forum and magazine I can find, asked events, asked OCR community, asked on Darebee and countless other fitness sites, Personal trainers, gyms, nationwide and locally, done google searches. most I can find is a FTM transexual who does Tough Mudders but nothing the other way. . There's no training guides, nothing so had to do it from scratch. People from all over the world have looked at the training plan and have said it was sound, but that they couldnt advise whether it would work, because of the effects hormones have and the changing way in which exercise and stuff effects the body.

Hopefully in the coming weeks going to get a website or blog up, so that there is at least something out there.

There are post op who do running events, MMA and Triathlon's, however nothing Pre-Op, nothing MTF

Is it transphobic to ask how the wig stays on when you're doing an assault course, running about, crawling under stuff, and getting covered in mud?

If it is, then Biggins asked it, not me.

is it heck.. It can be if you get offended by every little detail. That stayed on because of a wig cap and head band. didnt lose it once, even got caught on barbed wire  during one of the obstacles.

So arrived in NYC and was never here before. So just went for a casual stroll around. It's a bit warm so I stopped in Central Park for a few mins watching a few softball games and such .

Was harmlessly looking on and I thought I recognised one of the guys playing ..

https://postimg.org/image/xtp4iy9sv/