The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Moderators

I used to live near Paddy in Hebden Bridge. Dominic Brunt.

Didn't like him.

I also hung out of Marilyn out of Home and Away like a half born calf during her days running Alan Turner's ex-holsterly (not true.)

Edited by PowerButchi

I met Dominic Brunt when I went to a wedding. They were from Hebden Bridge. I made out I didn't know who he was and he said I was a top bloke. He was there because of that horror film he was in and the groom runs a horror festival.

• Moderators

I met Dominic Brunt when I went to a wedding. They were from Hebden Bridge. I made out I didn't know who he was and he said I was a top bloke. He was there because of that horror film he was in and the groom runs a horror festival.

He was a reg in the comic shop (50p for an old issue of Viz)

• Paid Members

He was a reg in the comic shop (50p for an old issue of Viz)

Might have been the same horror festival I met him at. Seemed like a really nice bloke, chatted for a while about British horror and old crappy films that had incredible video covers. What was it about him that rubbed you the wrong way Butch?

• Moderators

Me being 20 and blasting out music when I lived 2 doors away and him asking me to turn it down.

I was in the wrong, but there you go. But he lives on Brunswick St in Hebden.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Talking in the con thread about Star Wars Celebration so here are a couple of pics of me...

24B53C01-72DE-445A-93F8-B78FC1A1CCEB.jpg

The real Boushh costume and my effort:

075D9695-6C2E-4CE5-BA1D-1C07D1FFB9BC.jpg

ED75B11F-59D2-4FA6-9672-B1B2469E0E78.jpg

Edited by Monkee

• Paid Members

That's superb. Even Chewie's got a massive smile on his face.

I've fancied going to one of these Cons for a few years. It just looks loads of fun to anonymise (real word? Meh) yourself and interact with everyone in an acceptably exaggerated fashion.