The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

That'll be me old chum.  Was up in the loft most of Fathers Day, as you do and stumbled across my old scrap book.  That photo is of the Great Britain squad at the European Championships in Helsinki, it was my Rookie season, 21 fucking years ago.  Can't get my head around where that time's gone.

I thought I looked like fucking Kurt Cobain back then, what a prick.

• Paid Members

You looked magnificent, Colonel!!
Had you worn a pair of Converse All Stars and broke uniform, you'd have looked majestic! Or a pair of Reebok Pumps!
I want to see more of Matrix in Motion when playing American Football!!

We've all tried to look like someone. Mine was Beckham. I have to dig out some photos of 1998/1999 when I had the Beckham. And I spent £60.00 a month on the hairdo in the womens hairdressers every month having a cap put on and tweezers plucking strands of hair out to be blonded up. And that 60 didn't include a decent hair jelly.

I do have an old pic of me on stage from me Facebook:

qs9x54.jpg

You looked magnificent, Colonel!!

Had you worn a pair of Converse All Stars and broke uniform, you'd have looked majestic! Or a pair of Reebok Pumps!

I want to see more of Matrix in Motion when playing American Football!!

We've all tried to look like someone. Mine was Beckham. I have to dig out some photos of 1998/1999 when I had the Beckham. And I spent £60.00 a month on the hairdo in the womens hairdressers every month having a cap put on and tweezers plucking strands of hair out to be blonded up. And that 60 didn't include a decent hair jelly.

I do have an old pic of me on stage from me Facebook:

qs9x54.jpg

Looks like Ozzy and Mark Arm's lovechild   :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

God, I wish I could see this show. Chuck Traynor was a proper nutjob, from what I've heard, I'd like to see your portrayal.

Fucking hell the research I had to read about him. Detestable shithead he was, he's so fun to portray though. I recommend 'Ordeal' by Linda Lovelace, interesting book.