The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I had 2 friends who went who don't know each other, have never met and don't even know of each others existence. They both posted pics on Facebook and appeared on each others pics as they were right next to each other. Weird. They loved it by the way.

• Paid Members

I had 2 friends who went who don't know each other, have never met and don't even know of each others existence. They both posted pics on Facebook and appeared on each others pics as they were right next to each other. Weird. They loved it by the way.

Springsteen unites gaylords from all walks of life!  :p

• Paid Members

It's really infuriating when someone looks down on another person because they like different music.

I didn't look down on anyone BTW - I looked down on Bruce.

Yeah, it was a joke. Aren't we all friends here? You can all take jokes can't you?

• Awards Moderator

Only THE GREATEST GIG OF ALL TIME. Highlights included an impromptu rendition of Santa Claus is coming to town with a pissed as a fart bloke dressed as Father Christmas joining him on stage, and a duet of Waiting on a Sunny Day with a 12 year old girl he plucked out of the audience. It went about 3 and a half hours and it was all killer - no filler with hardly time to breathe before songs. Just an amazing, amazing gig, no matter how much the weather and Manchester's dire traffic tried to ruin it. I think me and Frankie rather gayly described it as "Life affirming". The people's reaction to Thunder Road was something to behold.

We're at Glasgow on Wednesday, I'm even more excited now! 5 days to go!