The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

There's a huge cast so there's still quite a few to tick off my list. I've met 22 of the main actors though. I'm going to another reunion in Bastogne (Belgium) in December though so hopefully there'll be at least 3-4 I've not met yet.

• 1 month later...

There's a huge cast so there's still quite a few to tick off my list. I've met 22 of the main actors though. I'm going to another reunion in Bastogne (Belgium) in December though so hopefully there'll be at least 3-4 I've not met yet.

I have been doing some work with Bart Ruspoli recently. He was not a huge character in BOB (Pvt Edward Tipper) but was involved in one of the best scenes of the whole series.

• Paid Members

I have been doing some work with Bart Ruspoli recently. He was not a huge character in BOB (Pvt Edward Tipper) but was involved in one of the best scenes of the whole series.

Bart's a great guy! I've met him a few times. First time was when he jumped out of a plane in Devon for charity. He was rather ill after it... What were you working on? I saw Cryptic (he wrote & directed it) recently and really liked it. Another BoB guy was in it too - Phillip Barantini.

• Paid Members

It does have a very eerie atmosphere. The amusement park has like a roundabout-swing thing where the seats still rotate in the breeze and the metal squeaks. That was a bit off-putting as I walked past today.

It's strange because I went to Auschwitz a few years ago and it's a similar feeling of emptiness. Obviously not the same but when I went into the school today there's all these gas masks piled up in the corner of the cafeteria and it reminded me on the piles of shoes at Auschwitz. The decaying belongings of a once thriving community.

• Paid Members

I went to Moscow by road in August 1986, four months after Chernobyl exploded. We passed within 250 miles of the site but were given no indication that anything was out of the ordinary. As a 14yr old I just didn't think about it. Scary now.

• Paid Members

Out of curiosity Kat, does it say 'fuck life' on your wrist above your watch? I can't quite make it out.

You have possibly addressed it before, but like I say, just curious. Not a bait/dig.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi