The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

It seems like you could easily Google what a bronie looks like. In this day and age to not know what a bronie looks like is completely fucking inexcusable.

Wait, I shouldn't have said "WTF does a bronie look like, anyway?", I should have posted a picture of one and said, "This is a bronie - apparently - although I couldn't pick one out of a line-up, the small-time fuckers, because I'm above knowing what the little people like. Why do they look like some other people that have a similar look that I do know about (ignoring that thousands of others look the same)?" Right?

• Paid Members

lol - fair enough. As much of a twat as Linus is at times, he's an awesome commentator. There... an olive branch,

And your channel showed lots of good stuff.

Btw, you really should watch that Scurll vs Ospreay match...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not usually one for selfies, but after getting a much needed haircut and shaving off the neckbeard I'd negligently cultivated I feel like I'm now somewhat presentable.

I on the other hand I look like hobo jesus.

bSmpD4.jpg

Edited by Rey_Piste

Blimey, the weight has dropped off of you, you seem about half the size!

Cheers Kool Keith Chief, I've been working hard to slim down the past 18 months. I need to start hitting the weights a lot more, rathr than concentrating on cardio that I have been.

Edited by Rey_Piste