The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Wicked Boussh! Home made?

Thanks! :) Yeah, I've just added a few more photos to my Flickr album showing some of the progress while making the helmet. I knew I wasn't going to get it looking 100% accurate so I just ended up having fun with the whole costume.

Edited by Monkee

• Paid Members

What the hell.

Me (right) and colleague going a bit Lenny & Lodi for "Wear It Pink" last Friday. I bought a lot of cake and ate it under the pretence of charity.

WJ6Ysfj.jpg

• Paid Members

So I realise how much you all seem to hate fancy dress and that I'm a stereotypical student blowing money on outfits...

BUT

I needed to share this as its my greatest creation yet.

Introducing for this Halloween

Malice In Wonderland 

2NryKYr.jpg

I had my hair cut the other day. My usual place was shut so I ended up trying somewhere new which has quite a good reputation. Now, keep in mind this is what my hair usually looks like:

4eBlCHT.jpg

This is what I ended up with:

Njvcx0L.jpg

What the fuck is that? Granted, I did straighten my hair to highlight how awful a cut it is, but what the fuck is that??

I look like Lloyd Christmas.

Edited by Slapnut

Ryan Jarman off of The Cribs??

I had my hair cut the other day. My usual place was shut so I ended up trying somewhere new which has quite a good reputation. Now, keep in mind this is what my hair usually looks like:

4eBlCHT.jpg

This is what I ended up with:

Njvcx0L.jpg

What the fuck is that? Granted, I did straighten my hair to highlight how awful a cut it is, but what the fuck is that??

I look like Lloyd Christmas.

Edited by libertine