What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Moderators

Yeah, that Rodney P one was really surprisingly good. I've seen enough shit 'history of hip hop' shows but this is one that's really worth watching. It could have been even better with done better directing and editing, but it was still really solid. All the bits with Rodney P in were fantastic, and the talking heads were a bit hit or miss, but mostly decent.

I was less interested in the one that came after, but it was ok.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

I just flicked over to Channel 5 and was greeted with a close up shot of Gail Porter's massive tits.  She's just had them reduced apparently because they were too heavy.  She's walked around with those whoppers for years and now she's just realised how heavy they were?

15 years ago, if someone said a freshly shaven Gail Porter would be doing a program with her tits out, I'd have kissed the ground. The reality isnt so pleasing.

There's a lot of hype about this upcoming Westworld series.  I've never been a fan of Anthony Hopkins but I'm still going to check it out. 

I'm worried that there is too much hype. I'm finding new shows with a lot of hype are dissappointing.

Anyone watching Wolf Creek on FX?

Fuck this show is brutal.

There's a lot of hype about this upcoming Westworld series.  I've never been a fan of Anthony Hopkins but I'm still going to check it out. 

I'm worried that there is too much hype. I'm finding new shows with a lot of hype are dissappointing.

Anyone watching Wolf Creek on FX?

Fuck this show is brutal.

I found the Wolf Creek series to be better than the films on the whole. Without spoiling the series too much I was not too much of a fan of the way it ended, but it is quite good really.

• Paid Members

Bobby Davro was on the Chase tonight. He did a funny voice for all his answers. Bradley Walsh looked well pissed off. Davro was such a cunt on it, trying to "get himself over" for a lack of a better term.

There was one question where "Jim Bowen" was the answer, and Davro went "I used to do an impression of him", expecting Walsh to obviously go "give us a listen then." Walsh just looked at him and said "yeah, let's see if you got the answer right." But being a self-obsessed cockend, he did the impression anyway. Fucking arsehole.

Bobby Davro was on the Chase tonight. He did a funny voice for all his answers. Bradley Walsh looked well pissed off. Davro was such a cunt on it, trying to "get himself over" for a lack of a better term.

There was one question where "Jim Bowen" was the answer, and Davro went "I used to do an impression of him", expecting Walsh to obviously go "give us a listen then." Walsh just looked at him and said "yeah, let's see if you got the answer right." But being a self-obsessed cockend, he did the impression anyway. Fucking arsehole.

I stopped watching it after Katherine Ryan got caught.  Can't fucking stand Davro.

• Awards Moderator

Jimmy Savile wasn't very nice, was he?

Louis Theroux's latest was gripping and horrifying. From the church molestation to the flat denial of the PA, Louis looked lost throughout. A worryingly unusual place for him. The final five minutes are superb, with the victim asking him, "were you groomed?"

• Awards Moderator

Louis Theroux's latest was gripping and horrifying. From the church molestation to the flat denial of the PA, Louis looked lost throughout. A worryingly unusual place for him. The final five minutes are superb, with the victim asking him, "were you groomed?"

Agreed. It just turned my stomach to see the footage from the earlier documentary - plus the other footage they had... and when the hospital worker and the PA were talking... Yeah, horrifying. I can't imagine how Louis must feel knowing what we know now.

• Awards Moderator

Agreed. It just turned my stomach to see the footage from the earlier documentary - plus the other footage they had... and when the hospital worker and the PA were talking... Yeah, horrifying. I can't imagine how Louis must feel knowing what we know now.

I watched the old doc on Vimeo immediately before the new one and I'm glad I did, there's so much context gained seeing them back-to-back.