What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

TV on Friday's are great at the moment you have Would I Lie To You, Have I Got News For You, Mock The Week and The Last Leg.  I love comedy panel shows.

It's no Fast Show/Shooting Stars/KYTV/RealMcCoy/Fantasy Football League or Caroline In The City/Roseanne/Friends/Fraiser/Spaced/Adam and Joe Show

BBC 2, Friday nights, 9pm, Red Dwarf followed by either Shooting Stars or Bottom followed by The Fast Show.

The second episode of Westworld has been released early.

It continues to be a great series with everything moving along nicely. New characters introduced, a few things answered, other things developed more, and yet still a lot left unanswered. Really worth checking out if anyone hasn't already and on track to be much better than the film.

The second episode of Westworld has been released early.

It continues to be a great series with everything moving along nicely. New characters introduced, a few things answered, other things developed more, and yet still a lot left unanswered. Really worth checking out if anyone hasn't already and on track to be much better than the film.

Is this on Sky already? (the early release for episode two) I have yet to watch the first but will probably do so on Sunday night. 

A wrestling forum discussing old Friday night TV schedules and no mention of the Raw-Nitro-Thunder juggernaut?

Got a feeling Bravo's ECW might have made an appearance on the same night, but I'm sure someone can correct me on that.