What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Thanks I'll check it out. To be fair I'm not a massive fan so didn't really have high expectations so was pleasantly surprised.

Plus, the pub they go to is literally 30 seconds from my old school and I've had many a great time in there, and it's all shot round Twickenham & Richmond so enjoy that as well...(see also People Just Do Nothing...big up Isleworth crew...I see's ya)

Ash vs Evil Dead began its second season on Sunday in the US and pleasingly it hasn't missed a step from its first. Bruce Campbell is still awesome in the titular role and the dynamic between him and Lucy Lawless is fantastic. If you are a fan of the films but have yet to check the show out do so, it's that good

Ash vs Evil Dead began its second season on Sunday in the US and pleasingly it hasn't missed a step from its first. Bruce Campbell is still awesome in the titular role and the dynamic between him and Lucy Lawless is fantastic. If you are a fan of the films but have yet to check the show out do so, it's that good

• Paid Members

I went into season one of Ash vs. Evil Dead with no expectations - I think he's well skill, and I've never been disappointed with any evil dead films, but I have seen Bruce Campbell be in some right shit that horror nerds talked up but which turned out to be terrible. The TV show is ace,though - funny, and also terrifying towards the end. Looking forward to watching all of season two when Starz have another free weekend.

• Members

I've just discovered the Goldbergs which is utterly utterly brilliant. Genuinely funny and warm...oh and Erica Goldberg... And watched the 1st series and first episodes of series 2 of Josh, which I've really enjoyed as well. Some of it is very very funny, and Jack Dee is excellent as always.

I've been massively into this lately. Erica is amazing and Jeff Garlin is great as always. Only negative is the lad that plays Barry is incredibly grating sometimes. 

I'm still on the fence with National Treasure with one episode left. The acting has been top notch and there's a horrible bleak aura to the whole thing. The colouration has been less than subtle but contributes to the mood massively. I feel like next week is going to be incredibly uncomfortable viewing with a big a reveal in the flashbacks. If it doesn't it's going to feel like a bit of a waste of time.

• Paid Members

I thought Josh was very average but Elis James is a hilarious bloke. He was on the latest episode of Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre podcast which is well worth checking out on YouTube.

He hosts a radio show that comes out in podcast form with John Robins which is absolutely appointment listening for me. Fantastic pair, Elis is particular is very funny.

I'm Interested in what people will think the new season of prison break will will be like.

Prison break is my all time favourite tv series but I'm so fucking nervous. I really don't want them to fuck it up and it's also been said if it goes well there will be another season