What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Hard to argue with that Astro, it felt big time. Especially in the closing scenes with the scoring- really added to the superb scene with Anthony Hopkins and the dad. Marked out for the piano version of Black Hole Sun!

Lost will always be my favourite first episode of anything. That was the first time I truly felt something epic from an opener. The first time it felt like TV was taking on movies somehow.

Obviously there are far better shows around, but for the most memorable and "oh god I HAVE to watch more" opener, it'll always be that for me.

Edited by DavidB6937

• Paid Members

Loving Westworld!

Im off sick so binge watching a few shows; Supergirl (bit shit, but the lead and Flockhart are great), Lucifer (again) and The Middle.

I think The Middle is one of the best shows of its type, easily better than Malcom In The Middle for my tastes, the kids are all perfect in their roles.

• Paid Members

They fucked it up when they made the third series to be fair, that was rotten.

Wasn't that largely due to the writers strike that they had during the 3rd season? So it just had to be cut short?

They fucked it up when they made the third series to be fair, that was rotten.

Wasn't that largely due to the writers strike that they had during the 3rd season? So it just had to be cut short?

I don't disagree at all season 3 a by far the worst, saying that I hate some of season 4 cos I hate scofields mum

• Paid Members

TV on Friday's are great at the moment you have Would I Lie To You, Have I Got News For You, Mock The Week and The Last Leg.  I love comedy panel shows.

It's no Fast Show/Shooting Stars/KYTV/RealMcCoy/Fantasy Football League or Caroline In The City/Roseanne/Friends/Fraiser/Spaced/Adam and Joe Show