UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

PowerButchi, on 28 Aug 2016 - 19:46, said: Is Downtown Bruno still there?

According to Wikipedia he still works there, but you don't hear or see much of him on documentaries etc. these days.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

Surely Vince McMahon is? [/pedant]

Do you understand the difference between an employer and an employee?

As someone who is a director of their own business and also an employee of said business, yes, I do. If he draws a salary, he’s an employee.

• Paid Members

Surely Vince McMahon is? [/pedant]

Do you understand the difference between an employer and an employee?
As someone who is a director of their own business and also an employee of said business, yes, I do. If he draws a salary, he’s an employee.
Isn't it a little more complicated than that, depending on the legal standing of the business, structure and if a share holding is available than that too?

I really don't want to encourage more on this topic, because your original point was clearly just a failed attempt at humour and misses the general point of the original discussion, but you know.

Edited by Tommy!

I randomly put on Backlash 2003 earlier (Goldberg vs Rock) and noticed Booker T & Ric Flairs music were different.

Was it actually different at the time or have they edited it with the whole music thing? I ask as nowadays both have the music we have known them for in the WWE. 

• Paid Members

Anyone know where I can buy a digital download of Marty Scurll's RPW theme tune Warp 1.9 Princess Sisters Remix?

It was around when they switched to HD.

They're still there taking photos, they're just not right at ringside at televised shows.  I can't really think it'd make much difference, but it was to do with being in HD and all the moving bodies around ringside would be too distracting in HD, I remember reading at the time.

Edited by The Dart