UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I remember she was taking photos at ringside from their first shows through to 2005 and then something happened and she was never seen at ROH again.

I was wondering myself what the fallout may have been, and hadn't heard of any chair related incident.

Without knowing any facts other than that, perhaps she threatened them with a lawsuit and they paid her off and they parted ways.

She is still a big WWE fan, but doesn't attend many shows anymore.

One for the mods -

Thought I'd ask first. Is it plausible for me to start a fantasy footy thread as per my post in the general footy thread. It's been suggested that I do but I'm aware of the over saturation so thought I'd check first.

Ta.

I was wondering who were Dave Meltzer's source(s) back in the day when he first started writing about pro-wrestling?. I know he was pals with Brusier Brody, but outside of Brusier who else gave him info/rumors?. I'd imagine the industry was more closed doors back then unless he got info from disgruntled ex-employees/wrestlers so getting inside knowledge must have been difficult.

• Paid Members

I imagine very back in the day it was people like Brody and Eddie Gilbert feeding him shit when he first started. You probably had Eddy Mansfield throwing in stuff when he got blackballed too. Billy Graham was definately giving him stuff when the steroid bother was starting in late 1991.

Edited by bAzTNM#1