UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Besides delivery, what extra charges should I expect to pay when purchasing something from the U.S. WWE Shop?

I think that is factored into the delivery charge so you pay the quoted price nowadays

• Paid Members

Right folks. I need some help here. I'm heading for a stag do in three weeks time and I'm late to the party when I decided I'd be able to go, but we're having to go dressed as wrestlers. Unfortunately a lot of the easiest/obvious ones are taken, so me and my brother are trying to come up with other options that are suitably goofy and obviously wrestlers, but that aren't going to get you into any bother (Iron Sheik, Sabu, Roman Reigns, or anything that isn't gimmicked enough to know that we're messing around) but could be easy to put together/or get our hands on. I'm having a hard time deciding.

Here's what's already been taken:

Stone Cold
Hulk Hogan
Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart
Ric Flair
Randy Savage
Big Show
Piper
HHH
Hillbilly Jim
Cactus Jack
Undertaker
Rey Mysterio
Sting
Big Bossman~
The Dudleys
Jeff Hardy

The choices I've thought of so far are:
Dude Love
Hawk and Animal
The Nasty Boys
Goldust
Kane
Million Dollar Man
British Bulldog
Papa Shango
Sgt. Slaughter
Ultimate Warrior (was taken until today and somebody changed their mind)

I was going to go as The Big Bossman until I seen today somebody else had got there before me. Bastards.

Any of your existing ideas would be good, but if you want some more:

Hakushi
Doink
Jim Neidhart
Akeem
Road Dogg
A referee
Jim Ross
Eugene
Honky Tonk Man
The Mountie

• Paid Members

Thanks for the ideas folks, appreciate it. Just needed a bit of help with pointing out other names as didn't want to miss anything obviously good/easy to create. I think Honky Tonk would be really good, but I'd love a real guitar to kart around to go with it. Part of the reason I've found it harder to pick today is because originally we were just going to wear them out that night. But now apparently we're all booked in to do some It's a wipeout thing on the Saturday morning, and wearing the costume the rest of the day/night, which with facepaint needed for some of the gimmicks I'd thought of would be a bit of a headache.

I'd go as a ref. you will have pockets and when it comes to fancy dress that is an often overlooked pain in the arse. Or you could do irs