UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I think it comes down to a number of different factors.

10 years ago you had John Laurenitis signing large muscle guys straight out of college and underwear models he was cracking off to. Now you've got Gerald Brisco who still goes to colleges and signs guys who they can mound but you've also guys like William Regal going to indie shows scouting talent who've worked in different areas of the world and different styles. By bringing those guys in, they're able to pass on that kind of knowledge tithe other people that they sign who are starting from scratch.

Whereas before 'the Internet crowd' was seen as a niche portion of the audience. Now with the way content is consumed with a shift by promotions distributing content online which is more cost effective rather than relying on sales of DVD, that section of the audience has grown and given those workers have got a bit more exposure. WWE seem to acknowledge the importance of the Internet more by being more online focuses with the likes of Twitter, face etc and by having the network (with the exception of Canada) being a online platform for distribution

Ultimately, they're just trying to wring as much money out of the niche hardcore fan as possible. They're struggling with casuals but signing Indie Guy #364-78943 gets the "I hate WWE" sort of fan to put his hand in his pocket and give money to WWE.

And there's a part of it that's just Triple H laughing at his ability to make hypocrites of the people who hated him when he pedigreed Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam.

Has the UKFF been "down" for the last couple of days? All I've been getting (for any page) is two lines of text with a salmon colour fill behind the text saying something about IP address or whatnot? It's obv working for again now but anyone know why that might've happened? We just got a new internet supplier??????? haha

OK weird question....... so I was wrestling with my 3 year old son yesterday, I had just given him the razors edge (which he totally no sold by the way) then as he got up I could see he was feeding for a rock bottom. I was just about to lock it in when I sneezed preventing me from hitting the move. This made me think, I don't ever remember seeing a wrestler sneeze during a match? Seen several throw up but not sneeze, anyone remember any instances?

RAW thread seems extremely active today - i know wrestling is subjective but is it worth a watch this week then? I've avoided spoilers today but 3 hours is a long time if it's nothing that great so I like to have an inclination if its going to be decent - without spoilers obviously am I to assume there was some majorish/decent happenings?

Nah thats all I need really ha - I know what someone finds good some people don't - but when the consensus on here is that it's good then it usually is, and vice versa when the UKFF says its bad it usually is as well.

I just wanted an idea that it was a decent show really as I dont fancy watching a 3 hour show that is like most other weeks - i.e. boring.