UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Before Brock Lesnar's first UFC fight I seem to remember the WWE allowed them to use some footage of him from his time in the company to make a promo video. The UFC then ended up playing that promo on TNA television to promote his fight.

Did I dream this? Or is that recollection correct?

I don't remember WWE footage on UFC programming. Could be wrong though. I definitely remember them airing clips of Brock's match with Kurt Angle from the Inoki promotion in Japan or something though, maybe a few clips of Brock's NJPW matches as well. I just remember seeing Brock looking weird in red trunks F5ing Angle during promos for UFC 81.

• Paid Members

I've been asked to buy a few CZW DVDs for my brother. He doesn't care what events, he just wants to own a few. He loves his hardcore wrestling, the more violent the better. 

I guess my first question should be, can you recommend any shows he'd like? 

Anyway, my main question is, I've had a quick look on Highspots UK and all their DVDs are listed as DVD-Rs. Is there such a thing as an official CZW DVD, or is this the most common format with CZW being an indy? 

I remember yonks ago probably 2004 a friend of mine brought Judgment Day 2003 on DVD round and I noticed during the intercontinental battle royal that a lot of the music was changed to peoples older music or different ones. Can't remember who exactly but I know for sure RVD, Kane and Booker T was changed. However by the next PPV it was back to normal. Was that a DVD copyright issue or a strange thing actually live at the PPV?

I've been asked to buy a few CZW DVDs for my brother. He doesn't care what events, he just wants to own a few. He loves his hardcore wrestling, the more violent the better.

I guess my first question should be, can you recommend any shows he'd like?

Anyway, my main question is, I've had a quick look on Highspots UK and all their DVDs are listed as DVD-Rs. Is there such a thing as an official CZW DVD, or is this the most common format with CZW being an indy?

It depends on whether or not your brother wants originals or doesn't mind rips.

Personally I would go for Un F'n Believable 2001, followed by any cage of death. Through the later years I'd look towards the Tangled Web shows. Number 5 - Hyde vs Tremont was brutal. Also try the tournament of death.

I've read many times on here the Superfly story of supposedly murdering his girlfriend then pretending (on Vince's advice) to not speak any English so as to avoid police questioning. Has anyone got the real story on this? Outwith Police Chief Wiggum, I can't imagine the police ever deciding the boyfriend of a murdered woman wasn't worth speaking to because they thought he was some jungle savage who didn't speak a word of English??