The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

What do ye make of this ?

https://www.fox13now.com/news/nation-world/former-space-security-chief-trump-is-aware-of-aliens

“

JERUSALEM — The former security chief of Israel's space program says President Donald Trump is aware of aliens from outer space and was about to disclose their existence before being stopped.

Haim Eshed, a former Israeli general and current professor, told an Israeli newspaper that the U.S. and his country have been dealing with aliens for a long time, but they remain a secret because he says "humanity isn't ready," the Jerusalem Post reports.

READ: Mystery of Utah's disappearing monolith explained

The 87-year-old Eshed also claims there is a "Galactic Federation" between aliens and the US, which involves an underground base on Mars where Americans and aliens work together.

The report surmises the existence of the base could support Trump's creation of the U.S. Space Force.

Eshed says Trump was close to alerting the public about aliens, but was kept from doing so by the Galactic Federation because humans were not ready to understand "what space and spaceships are."

As for his reasons for divulging the secret after many decades, Eshed mentioned his high academic standing and that he has "nothing to lose."

Edited by RancidPunx

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, scratchdj said:

In what can only be described as a moment of absolute delight, the prosecution revealed that Jones’s own lawyer accidentally sent them Jones’s entire iMessage history by mistake.

Best part is that the messages cover the period leading up to January 6th, and it's very likely that the content of his phone will be used in that ongoing trial as well, to see what contact he had with members of Donald Trump's team. Seeing everything fall apart for an absolute shithead of a grifter, because he's surrounded himself with complete morons who are convinced they're the smartest guys in the room and can defend themselves in court, is one of the few pleasures in life right now.

• 6 months later...
  • Paid Members

Here's a weird one.

I live in an old house. It creaks, and from the high ceilings and the really long, narrow hallway (with an even higher ceiling), sound will echo around in weird ways. Occasionally, there's the odd thing that seems a bit spooky, but I always try and write it off as being just because I'm in an old creaky house where sound bounces around weirdly.

However, the night before last, I was sat watching TV when my daughter suddenly came into the room looking flustered, saying that while she was in her room playing on the X-Box, someone had grabbed the hood on her top from behind and yanked it. My son was asleep upstairs (her bedroom is behind the kitchen, down the really long hallway), and it's not like anyone could have entered her room and got behind her without her noticing anyway. 

Seems odd, but I suppose it's possible that she somehow got it caught on the back of the chair, maybe?

On Sunday afternoon, we'd watched A Hard Day's Night (the Beatles film). While the disk was in the player, the box was put on the shelf above the TV. Last night, I watched Clue (comedy with Tim Curry, based on Cluedo). I opened the drawer on the Blu-Ray player, took out the Hard Day's Night disk, and put Clue in. I got the box down for Hard Day's Night to put the disk away, but when I opened the box, the disk was already in there. The disk I'd taken out was actually a CD of Helter Seltzer by We Are Scientists. These days, there's only really me and my son that use the Blu-Ray player. I'd not used it since Sunday, which is why I expected Hard Day's Night to still be in there, and even if my son took the disk out, I've no idea where he would have got the CD from, and he certainly couldn't reach the shelf to put Hard Day's Night back in its box.

As unlikely as it seemed that she'd use the Blu-Ray player to listen to a CD, the only other option was that my daughter had put this in, although between work and going out with friends, I didn't know when she could have done this.

I asked her tonight about it, and she hasn't even heard of We Are Scientists, let alone puta CD of it in the Blu-Ray player.

Nobody else has been in the house in this time. We've had a CD appear from nowhere, and a DVD that took itself out of the player and put itself back in its box.

Any ideas?

• Paid Members

It's a long shot, but there's a famous Reddit post where a guy was finding stuff in his apartment moved and messed with, including notes addressed to him appearing out of nowhere. Turns out that he had carbon monoxide poisoning and was doing all that stuff himself without remembering. Have you checked for high carbon monoxide levels in the house?

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

It's a long shot, but there's a famous Reddit post where a guy was finding stuff in his apartment moved and messed with, including notes addressed to him appearing out of nowhere. Turns out that he had carbon monoxide poisoning and was doing all that stuff himself without remembering. Have you checked for high carbon monoxide levels in the house?

I did wonder if somehow one of us had done it whilst sleepwalking, but that still doesn't answer where the CD came from in the first place.

I've checked the Carbon Monoxide detector, and it still appears to be functioning properly. I've moved it into the living room just in case, but it's not reacting to anything.

22 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

There's a nutter living in your loft.

We know. It's me.