Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

That's absolutely brilliant. Sold that yawn like a pro. Good future ahead of him.

 

But yeah, being serious I'm made up for you, Surf. Smashing stuff.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Congratulations bud.

 

Due my second in a few months. Looking forward to the arrivial even just so I don't have endure turning there head pulling that face a telling me I don't understand how much harder having 2 kids is. My 1st is way easier/more fun than I was sold on before her birth so I'm not having it.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm sure it was suggested at some point, as almost every other name that's ever existed was.

 

Arrived this morning to find the missus in floods of tears, as literally seconds before I walked in the nurse had performed the second hearing test and he'd failed this one too.

 

It's not uncommon with babies born by Cesarean, as they don't get all the fluids flushed out of their ears, and it usually sorts itself out over the next week or so. We're booked to see a specialist on the 19th, so I've got two and a half weeks of sneaking up behind him and making noses to put my mind at rest.

 

I think the missus is more worried that this will lead to him to being a drummer.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm yet to hear of a baby born by Caesarian not to have this problem. It's worrying for you both, but very common and I'm sure all will be fine.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It's the "What if he's one of the 5%?" that's hard to shake off, especially when the missus spent the final two weeks convinced something was going to go wrong at the last minute.

 

Should the worst come to the worst, we'll just deal with it as we go. He was born on the same day as Schwarzenegger, and deafness didn't hinder Ferigno as a credible challenger.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Even with all the odds in your favour, it's only natural you will both be worried sick about it. Fingers crossed for the little chap.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...