Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2017 My mob with the unwelcome bonus of my ugly mug in the middle.
mikehoncho Posted March 8, 2017 Posted March 8, 2017 Jesus, I though that was Rob Feinstein sans glasses then for a second ... then I read the line under the pic.
Keith Houchen Posted March 8, 2017 Posted March 8, 2017 Oasis have split and were alway crap, get over it, mate.
Paid Members John Matrix Posted March 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2017 My mob with the unwelcome bonus of my ugly mug in the middle. That's a handsome clan there pal. Top marks. Although I'm distraught after all these years to learn that you don't in fact, look like Gladstone Small.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2017 (edited) Jesus, I though that was Rob Feinstein sans glasses then for a second ... then I read the line under the pic. [img-stonecoldfakelaughing] Oasis have split and were alway crap, get over it, mate. Sod off iron lung, I hate Oasis! That's a handsome clan there pal. Top marks. Although I'm distraught after all these years to learn that you don't in fact, look like Gladstone Small. Yeah, wrong colour and possessing of neck, I'm afraid. Edited March 8, 2017 by Devon Malcolm
Mr_Danger Posted March 8, 2017 Posted March 8, 2017 Way to ruin the Children thread Honcho! I have three girls, an 11 year old I've all but adopted (her other dad still sees her on a monthly basis and keeps in touch otherwise I would have but she's called me dad all her life and I wouldn't have it any other way, Jeremy Kyle would be furious) and a 4 and 2 year old. I broke up with their mum over the summer then knocked up my new girlfriend almost straight away. She has a daughter too. Anyway I found out the other week that I'm having a son, due in July. As well as the fear that comes with new babies and excitement to finally get a boy I also feel incredibly guilty. I think its because I'm worried the girls will think I've abandoned them to start another family. Anyone got a Brady Bunch extended family too? Any good tips? I do see the kids 3-5 times a week depending on the week and they've seemingly loved the new set up apart from missing me.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted March 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2017 I also thought you were black, Devon.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2017 Well my photo has revealed me to be nothing but a racial disappointment to the UKFF, it seems.
Paid Members FLips Posted March 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2017 I assumed you were white but fatter, if that's any consolation.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2017 I do like wrestling, so that's understandable.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 8, 2017 Members Posted March 8, 2017 My 7 year old went on a "play date" with a boy from her school yesterday. This is such a middle class thing isn't it? In my day, kids just came round. Anyway, as some of you may be aware, I'm a Spurs fan, their Mum is an Arsenal fan. Eldest has followed Mum but this lad is a Spurs fan, so the pattern is set to repeat. They went to the park, played football, had pizza then played Minecraft, which is all very cute. Anyway, their Mum is telling me about this today when she mentions that the boys Mum told my ex-wife that the boy had been scouted by Chelsea (we live near the training ground so not impossible) to which I replied bitterly "Not true, I've seen him play, he's shit". He's 7. I'm 32. That is all.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 11, 2017 Members Posted March 11, 2017 My amazing 4 year old daughter on her birthday. Not happy about mixing DC and Marvel but whatever
deathrey Posted March 11, 2017 Posted March 11, 2017 Awwww she's so cute!! Looks like a very happy little girl
Members SuperBacon Posted March 11, 2017 Members Posted March 11, 2017 Yeah, she is a cute one. Unfortunately is the spitting image of me! very happy little girl today. Being spoilt rotten by bloody Grandparents who don't understand that we have to actually put these toys somewhere!!!
Recommended Posts