~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

Jesus, I though that was Rob Feinstein sans glasses then for a second ... then I read the line under the pic.

[img-stonecoldfakelaughing]

Oasis have split and were alway crap, get over it, mate.

Sod off iron lung, I hate Oasis!

That's a handsome clan there pal.  Top marks.  Although I'm distraught after all these years to learn that you don't in fact, look like Gladstone Small.

Yeah, wrong colour and possessing of neck, I'm afraid.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

Way to ruin the Children thread Honcho!

I have three girls, an 11 year old I've all but adopted (her other dad still sees her on a monthly basis and keeps in touch otherwise I would have but she's called me dad all her life and I wouldn't have it any other way, Jeremy Kyle would be furious) and a 4 and 2 year old. I broke up with their mum over the summer then knocked up my new girlfriend almost straight away. She has a daughter too.

Anyway I found out the other week that I'm having a son, due in July. As well as the fear that comes with new babies and excitement to finally get a boy I also feel incredibly guilty. I think its because I'm worried the girls will think I've abandoned them to start another family.

Anyone got a Brady Bunch extended family too? Any good tips? I do see the kids 3-5 times a week depending on the week and they've seemingly loved the new set up apart from missing me.

My 7 year old went on a "play date" with a boy from her school yesterday. This is such a middle class thing isn't it? In my day, kids just came round.

Anyway, as some of you may be aware, I'm a Spurs fan, their Mum is an Arsenal fan. Eldest has followed Mum but this lad is a Spurs fan, so the pattern is set to repeat. They went to the park, played football, had pizza then played Minecraft, which is all very cute.

Anyway, their Mum is telling me about this today when she mentions that the boys Mum told my ex-wife that the boy had been scouted by Chelsea (we live near the training ground so not impossible) to which I replied bitterly "Not true, I've seen him play, he's shit". He's 7. I'm 32. That is all.